Job # 16-81
Position: Medical Doctor
Location: Richland, WA Relocation stipend available!
Status: Part time 20 hours a week
Work with a nice team of NP/PA, RN & PT
• Supervision and mentors Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
• Act as a resource for staff
• Management and treatment of injuries, illness, and disability.
• Workers compensation and return to work program.
• Healthcare advocate for patient/employees and the client.
• Collaborate with other caregivers.
• Current and unrestricted medical license ( MD )in Washington.
• Experience in Occupational Health, Family Practice or Emergency Medicine
To apply email a resume/CV as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
Cert-Medical Assistant/ Lourdes Occupational Health/ PRN Days
Pasco, WA - occupational health, occupational,...
Kennewick, WA - occupational health, engineer, air, engineering,...
Occupational Therapist (OT)
Prosser, WA - occupational, therapist, treatment, ot, pain,...
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - Skilled Nursing
Richland, WA - occupational, therapist, therapy assistant,...
CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
Kennewick, WA - therapist, therapist assistant, occupational,...
Therapist-Occupational/Full Time (1.0)/Outpatient
Pasco, WA - therapist, occupational, christian, caregiver,...
Occupational Therapist in Moses Lake, WA
Moses Lake, WA - therapist, occupational, ot, occupational therapy,...