Job # 16-82
Position: Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Location: Fort Worth, TX (relocation stipend)
Status: Full Time
• Provide comprehensive occupational care for client employees.
• Provide oversight, supervision and mentorship of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants providing clinical services in the clinic.
• Promote the prevention and management of occupational and environmental injury, illness, and disability.
• Understand and comply with workers compensation regulations and requirements.
• Act as a healthcare advocate for patient/employees and the client.
• Discuss and collaborate, as appropriate, with the patient/employee’s primary care provider and other caregivers.
• Current and unrestricted medical license ( MD or DO )in Texas.
• 3 years or greater experience in a clinical Occupational Medicine practice is strongly preferred.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is highly desirable. Licensed in TX
• Experience in Occupational Health, Family Practice or Emergency Medicine
To apply email a resume/CV as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
LD RN Texas (Travel )
Fort Worth, TX - fort, worth, labor, fort worth, nurse, r.n....
Fort Worth, TX - occupational health, medical director,...
TELE RN Texas (Travel )
Fort Worth, TX - fort, tele, worth, fort worth, r.n., nurse,...
Fort Worth, TX - fort, worth, cornerstone, fort worth,...
Cytologist Contract Assignment TX
Fort Worth, TX - fort, fort worth, worth, contract, laboratory,...
Call Center - Spanish
Fort Worth, TX - spanish, fort, cornerstone, worth, fort worth, hr,...
Transaction Processing Specialist -, TX
Fort Worth, TX - fort, worth, specialist, fort worth, processing,...