I NEED A QUANTITY OF TWO. CONTRACT TO HIRE GREEN CARDS AND US CITIZENS ONLY MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN. RESUMES NEED TO MATCH UP WELL WITH THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Job Title
QA Automation Engineer
Desired Candidate Summary
Highly qualified and experienced QA automation engineer who is committed to producing quality software as part of a highly collaborative team under the direction of team and departmental leadership. Ideal candidate will follow all departmental and industry best practices including - continuous integration, code quality (zero escaped defect ideal), efficiency (throughput and elimination/minimization of waste), test automation, etc.
• The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for implementing automated tests to test all aspects of the assigned projects and/or platforms
• The QA Automation Engineer will assist other product delivery team members to structure application code to maximize robust testability and quality
• Must be comfortable presenting QA research and testing results to the team as part of work and research spike acceptance
• Must work well in a team
• Must work well in an Agile/Lean methodology environment
• Must work well with geographically distributed team if/when required
• At least 5 years QA and/or software development experience
• Strong experience with test automation REQUIRED with some experience outside of automation tools PREFERRED
• Strong core Java skills and experience/skills PREFERRED but will consider other programming experience or technical background
• Strong experience in Groovy or similar scripting language PREFERRED
• Strong relational database experience/skills PREFERRED
• Strong experience/skills developing and/or testing in middle and back-end tiers PREFERRED
• Dedication to quality of code, including: thorough unit testing of produced code, striving for zero escaped defect ideal, efficiency and coverage of testing of systems under development through automation of functional/integration/etc tests
• Openness to Agile/Lean development methodology required, including: commitment to quality, elimination of waste, continuous improvement, engaged participation in scrum processes (iterative development/testing with frequent artifact reveals to product owners, backlog grooming, planning, etc). Previous experience and active participation in these methodologies and disciplines is highly PREFERRED but openness to enthusiastically embrace them is REQUIRED.
• Outstanding communication skills (oral, written and presentation) and strong interpersonal skills.
• Healthcare, Big Data, and/or Analytics experience are all pluses.
B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Or comparable work experience.
Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Ann Arbor, MI - qa, automation engineer, automation, preservation,...
Ann Arbor, MI - qa, lean, test, test cases, qa engineer, assurance,...
Infrastructure Automation Eng Sr
Ann Arbor, MI - it, servicenow, administration, automation,...
Senior Automation Test Manager
Ann Arbor, MI - qa, qtp, automation, pre sales, test, assurance,...
Software Engineer - ECU
Plymouth Charter Township, MI - automation engineer, test cases, engineer, test,...
Ann Arbor, MI - qa, test, qa analyst, virtualization, unix,...
Lead Test Automation Developer
Ann Arbor, MI - qa, developer, selenium, software developer, dcs,...