I NEED A QUANTITY OF TWO. CONTRACT TO HIRE. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN. RESUMES NEED TO MATCH UP WELL WITH THE JOB DESCRIPTIONS. GREEN CARDS AND US CITIZENS ONLY.
Position Job Title
Desired Candidate Summary
As Business Analyst you will perform business analysis & create product specifications for software applications as a member of the Product Development team. Ensure the market requirement are clearly translated in to product specification which provide clear scope to product development team. Act as liaison between product management & software engineering team. Create and execute acceptance tests and document results while assisting the entire organization throughout the product development lifecycle.
• Work closely with product management and product development to interview, research, analyze, and derive business, functional and technical requirements.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and underlying models/methods.
• Clarify and translate market requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, and collaborate in the product development process.
• Assist in resource planning process, make important tradeoff recommendations between functionality, resources and timing.
• Design and develop prototypes and test data to confirm requirements and ensure design integrity.
• Create software acceptance test plans and participate in sign-off on acceptance test results.
• Collaborate with Operations and Account teams to understand documentation and training needs.
• Gain an understanding of implementation issues and product improvement opportunities.
• 3+ years of experience with healthcare data and analytics
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to understand industry issues and problems, relate them to clients' needs, and propose appropriate solutions
• Excellent organization skills, ability to take initiative and work independently or as a member of a small team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, ability to collaborate and build consensus
• Desire to continue learning more about healthcare and the technologies supporting healthcare data
• Strong presenter, comfortable presenting in front of customers, conveying status, answering Q&A
• Demonstrated ability to convey complex ideas in an easily understood manner to guide audience through written or verbal communications
PREFERRED Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience as a business analyst working with software developers
• Aptitude to understand methodological and statistical models
• Experience with Agile methodologies highly desired.
• BA or BS degree required
Senior Electrical Engineer - Automotive Product Development
Plymouth Charter Township, MI - electrical engineer, embedded, engineer,...
Ann Arbor, MI - product development, analyst, qa, product, data,...
Ann Arbor, MI - analyst, ann, product development, qa, product,...
Sr Business Analyst
Ann Arbor, MI - analyst, product development, qa, product, ann,...
Business Analyst (Product)
Ann Arbor, MI - analyst, technical recruiter, technical, user,...
Technical Support Analyst-Mac iOS
Ann Arbor, MI - ios, mac, analyst, system, technical, support,...
Lead Technical Business Analyst
Ann Arbor, MI - jira, analyst, technical recruiter, technical,...