Random-e Network, LLC specializes in management consulting, program management, enterprise solutions, public health infrastructure, and administrative support services. Our mission is to deliver innovative, efficient, and cost effective solutions to industry and federal government agencies. Currently, we are seeking Medical Transcriptionist for our government client located in Colorado Springs, CO.
This position is onsite and not a work-from-home employment opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs the full spectrum of services of Medical Transcriptionists. Provides accurate medical transcription services in accordance with standards set in the Medical Transcription Industry Alliance and compliance with all security requirements for safeguarding patient information and prevention of Privacy Act violations.
The Transcriptionist shall:
• Provide transcription of outpatient and ambulatory surgery related dictation as well as Radiological and Pathology data.
• Ensure completed transcriptionist medically consistent and accurate in content. Review dictation for accuracy and meaning to ensure that dictated test results are consistent with associated patient symptoms or diagnoses.
• Call the originator of the dictation regarding clarification of dictation or questions regarding specific issues.
• Obtain complete patient data that may involve researching the patient information or contacting the originator.
• Be responsible for creating, maintaining, and disposing of Government records per Air Force Instructions.
• Treat patient lists as privileged information. List and/or names of patients shall not be disclosed. Lists and/or names of patients shall not be disclosed to or revealed in any way for any use outside the MTF without prior written permission by the SGH, 10th Medical Group.
• Maintain open and professional communication with members of the MTF.
• Complete applicable reports/forms by following the instructions on the forms.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Experience with computers, MS Office Suite. Ability to type 1,200 lines per day and shall, after an initial training period, have sufficient experience to be capable of performing his/her duties. Will use approved DOD medical information systems on a daily basis.
Knowledge of TalkTech for Radiology, recorders for Pathology, and recorders and SD card for Medical.
Knowledge of patient medical records and knowledge of medical terminology to interpret provider intent are preferred.
For immediate consideration, submit a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado Springs, CO - scheduler...
Colorado Springs, CO - scheduler, pain, gi, cases, facility, computer,...
Administrative Support/Records Management Specialist
Pueblo, CO - support, records, administrative, civil,...
Medical Records Technician
Colorado Springs, CO - medical records, records, medical, technician, co,...
Sales Account Manager, EMS: Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, CO - product, time, management, market, employment,...
Experienced Litigation Associate
CO - civil, litigation, legal, co, l.l.c., cover,...
Registered Nurse - Utilization Management
Fort Carson, CO - case, utilization, medical, objective, co, fort,...