Our client, a profitable, industry-leading company is looking for a HVAC Applications Engineer to join their Building Automation Team (Controls Group) in the Madison, WI area as a full-time employee. The Controls Group oversees the design, installation and services associated with integrated building automation and security systems primarily in the state of Wisconsin. Our client consistently delivers optimal customer based integrated systems that control all aspects of building operations such as HVAC, Lighting, Access Control, Security and IP Video / CCTV. The HVAC Applications Engineer will work with the project manager, software engineer, and the construction engineer to execute successful building automation systems in commercial markets. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits!
Responsibilities of the HVAC Applications Engineer include:
* Developing project specific equipment schedules, drawings, submittals and commissioning sheets per company standards.
* Developing sequences of operation to ensure system operates as required.
* Writing, compiling and verifying control applications for HVAC and Integrated system.
* Supporting the Project Manager, Construction Engineers, and Software Engineers.
* Developing and providing technical training to internal staff and customers.
* Supporting the installation team.
The HVAC Applications Engineer will be assigned to multiple projects working with various project teams and has the responsibility to insure all submittals are ready per the project schedule requirements and the assigned budget. Key measures of success are:
* Client Satisfaction with the system.
* On-time performance.
* Management of engineering costs to meet or improve on budget.
* Process improvements recommended and implemented.
* 2-4 years of HVAC Applications experience, preferably with Schneider Electric / Andover Controls Continuum Controls.
* Knowledge of Building Automation and Controls.
* Understanding of networking, temperature controls and integrated systems.
* Ability to work in a team environment while taking responsibility for individual tasks.
* Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and detail oriented skills, as well as being highly motivated and a quick learner.
* Knowledge of AutoCAD is desirable.
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Visio.
* Experience in software development preferred in at least two of the following:
MS SQL Server ( T-SQL, Stored Procedures, DB Design, DTS ), MS.Net, VB.Net, C# or Java Script.
* Bachelor of Science Degree (or equivalent discipline such as BSEE, BSCS, BSET).
Software Engineer - Milwaukee, WI
Madison, WI - vb, c#, engineer, software engineer, .net, vb .net,...
Trane - HVAC Technician Apprentice -,WI
Madison, WI - hvac, apprentice, boiler, installer, pipe,...
WI - engineer, construction, land, technical, drawing,...
Combat Engineer - Construction and Engineering Specialist
WI - engineer, construction, guard, engineering, combat,...
Field Service Specialist (HVAC) - 160689
Madison, WI - hvac, contract, system, drawings, field service,...
Senior Engineer, Development
Madison, WI - software, engineer, vmware, tooling, sql, .net,...
.NET Software Engineer
Middleton, WI - .net, c#, engineer, software engineer, matlab,...