Job # 16-73
Position: Occupational Health Nurse ( RN )
Location: East Aurora, NY
Status: Full Time
• Evaluation & Treatment of injuries and illnesses
• Performs health screenings and health assessments
• Medical screening and surveillance – phlebotomy, hearing, PFT, vision
• Respirator fit testing
• Wellness programs & immunizations
• Performs Disability and Workers' Compensations RTW case management functions.
• Current license to practice as a registered nurse in NY.
• Experience in Occupational Health, Emergency Room or Urgent Care
• Phlebotomy, audio, PFT, fit testing experience preferred
• Computer skills
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401K, holidays, vacations and more.
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
RN - Occupational Health for Buffalo, NY area
East Aurora, NY - occupational health, po, phlebotomy, occupational,...
Case Manager Registered Nurse
Tonawanda, NY - occupational health, case manager, occupational,...
Registered Nurse (RN)
Tonawanda, NY - occupational health, occupational, practitioner,...
Registered Nurse (Travel )
Buffalo, NY - ambassador, nurse, health, emergency, r.n.,...
Skilled Nursing Travel OT in Buffalo, NY
Buffalo, NY - occupational, therapist, ot,...
Lockport, NY - gm, plant, occupational health, occupational,...
Buffalo, NY - occupational, officer, occupational therapy, air,...