Job # 16-73
Position: Occupational Health Nurse ( RN )
Location: East Aurora, NY
Status: Full Time
• Evaluation & Treatment of injuries and illnesses
• Performs health screenings and health assessments
• Medical screening and surveillance – phlebotomy, hearing, PFT, vision
• Respirator fit testing
• Wellness programs & immunizations
• Performs Disability and Workers' Compensations RTW case management functions.
• Current license to practice as a registered nurse in NY.
• Experience in Occupational Health, Emergency Room or Urgent Care
• Phlebotomy, audio, PFT, fit testing experience preferred
• Computer skills
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401K, holidays, vacations and more.
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
RN - Occupational Health for Buffalo, NY area
East Aurora, NY - occupational health, phlebotomy, po, occupational,...
RN for Upper State NY area
East Aurora, NY - occupational health, phlebotomy, po, emergency,...
RN - Emergency Room, Urgent Care or Occ Health for Buffalo, NY area
East Aurora, NY - occupational health, phlebotomy, po,...
Registered Nurse (RN)
Tonawanda, NY - occupational health, occupational, health,...
RN Travel Nurse
Bowmansville, NY - nurse, care, r.n., staff, health, recruiters,...
Wealth Management Sales Associate
Buffalo, NY - salary, leads, associate, management, commission,...
FOOD SVC UTILITY (FULL-TIME)
Buffalo, NY - full, without, benefits, only, banquet, dental,...