Role: Web producer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ months contract
Detailed Job Description:
• Under the supervision of the Production Manager, the Producer manages the scheduling and production of application support content, training and marketing materials. The role requires an understanding of overall web project management as well as content publishing, taking business requirements from a product proponent and escorting them through multiple stages, including project discovery, content strategy and development, visual design, and the Content Management System (CMS) publishing lifecycle.
• The Producer is responsible for scoping, scheduling, and deliverable management, working with cross-functional teams to develop content ranging from template Communication Center messages to ad panels and content overlays.
• Chief responsibilities include ownership of communicating project schedules and troubleshooting issues; may be responsible for management of weekly releases (working closely with Content Management and QA team to publish content through SDL Tridion).
• Producer is also responsible for maintenance of web publishing team standards and guidelines documentation.
• A strong candidate consistently demonstrates qualities of diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness, as well as the proven ability to balance many needs and remain detail oriented while tracking and organizing multiple projects.
• Minimum 3 years of front-end web production or web project management experience
• Experience writing and/or reviewing business requirement documents
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented, strong organizational skills
• Proficiency with project management program MS Project
• Proficiency with MS Office suite; familiarity with web development support programs, such as Macromedia Fireworks and Dreamweaver (or equivalent); familiarity with SharePoint
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to track multiple projects at a time through various, non-concurrent stages
• Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience
ADDITIONAL CAPABILITIES PREFERRED:
• Usability and QA testing experience
• Project resource and performance management experience
• Knowledge of cross-platform, multi-browser development issues
• Ability to track multiple assets in a variety of stages
• Strong sense of customer experience guidelines
Top 3 Qualifications:
1. PM/Relationship Management experience.
2. Must be flexible, able to change.
3. Must be a nice person (Team is very nice, needs to mesh well)
Digital Producer - Web Content
San Francisco, CA - qa, content, producer, assurance, talent, digital,...
Associate Creative Producer
San Francisco, CA - freelance, producer, marketing, project, event,...
San Francisco, CA - producer, technical sales, content, biotechnology,...
Front End Developer (Angular JS)
San Francisco, CA - developer, js, producer, web, creative, angular,...
San Francisco, CA - figure, web, release, project, content, security,...
Marketing Specialist- Toronto, CA
CA - producer, vp, marketing specialist, marketing,...
Associate Creative Producer
San Francisco, CA - freelance, creative, project, marketing, producer,...