Senior ERP Developer
Job Category: Information Technology - Other IT
The Senior ERP Developer will work under the direction of the Business Applications Manager and will be part of the Enterprise Applications strategy and delivery excellence team. This individual will function as the resident JDE technical development expert. The primary focus of this role will be to work with the Business Analysts and the business users, to help conceive the solution in JDE, do the detailed technical design, develop a robust solution and deliver business solutions through understanding the current and future needs of the business partners. Work with other team members and Analysts in other areas within IS applications, such as infrastructure, App Admins, DBAs, CNC, PMs to support the successful deployment of the solution.
The Senior ERP Developer (JDE) will be required to assist and provide quality and solid system designs and solutions to solve various business requirements. To be successful, you must have proven experience managing technical solution within the projects through the entire project lifecycle. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management. You should be able to deliver effective presentations, solution walk-through to audiences of all sizes and possess excellent communication skills. The role requires both broad and deep technical knowledge of the JDE system and the ability to architect solutions by mapping the functional design and the business problems to reusable, configurable and upgradable end-to-end business application solutions. You should have a passion for the business and technology which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the business experience. The successful candidate should have a Bachelors Degree with a deep understanding of JDE/E1 technical areas, such as OMW, RDA, FDA, UDO, Café One, OVR, CNC aspects and security. Higher relevant education preferred. Position requires extensive relevant working experience.
• Design, develop and test applications, interfaces, reports, data conversions and enhancements.
• Combine technical problem solving skills with the ability to debug operational and system issues.
• Communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Create detailed technical specifications and solutions within E1 environment that achieve the desired end-state.
• Include non-functional requirements (such as security, performance, roll-back, etc.) in the technical design.
• Write and execute test cases to run unit test and manage defect tracking for development.
• Configure JDE software to match approved design solutions.
• Understand end-to-end application environment and work with other developers and business analysts to validate capabilities are being built according to strategic direction.
• Support continuous improvement efforts by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
• Validate business and technical requirements are met during the SDLC process.
• You will need to be a leader who can efficiently lead a team of consultants and junior developers and effectively work with other business units in the company in the creation and testing of the solution.
• Scope and deliver the technical solution, for the projects, major enhancements coming through the helpdesk ticketing system, prioritized and approved by stakeholders.
• Partner with the Business Analysts, CNC, Security and other team members on all critical system solutions.
• Follow all SDLC standard documentation for functional and technical designs, test plans and execution.
• Utilize Martin Marietta methodologies, business requirements definition, process and change management.
PORTFOLIO OF SYSTEMS/APPLICATIONS:
• ERP - JD Edwards (JDE) Enterprise One 9.1
• Tax - Vertex
• External system interfaces (EDI/Interoperability)
• OATS and UPK
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Expert knowledge of JDE E1 system configuration standards
• Experience in specifying and supporting Interfaces between external Legacy systems and JDE E1 applications
• Experience in developing detailed technical design documents for reports, interfaces, conversions and enhancements as they relate to JDE E1 applications
• Strong understanding of all phases of the software development lifecycle
• A self–starter able to handle multiple concurrent projects
• Solid business and JDE consulting background is required
• At least 10 years in JDE Development experience with deep technical skills
• Deep understanding of all JDE/E1 technical areas, including but not limited to, OMW, RDA, FDA, NER, UDO, Café One, OVR, C business functions, CNC aspects and security
• Expert in debugging business functions, server side specs, CNC concepts and other JDE technical aspects
• Solid understanding of JDE Security, Menus and Tasks
• Strong SQL experience with solid understanding of Oracle Database concepts
• Working experience with Oracle UPK product and experience in using OATS for testing preferred
• Working experience with QSoft is preferred
• At least 5+ years of exposure to end to end Business processes
• Experience with functional aspects of the following JDE Modules (Sales, Procurement, Advanced Pricing, Product costing, Inventory controls, Finance, Multi Currency, Fixed Assets and Job Cost), EDI and interfaces
• Strong Ability to develop / groom a team and work in an onsite-offsite team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate with a variety of personalities and skill sets while improving the quality of IS processes, services and products
• Ability to operate with little direction, effectively and professionally under pressure
• Should be able to drive business discussions independently and act as trusted advisor
• Self-motivated with a strong aptitude and desire to learn
• Strong customer orientation – Ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the organization to obtain, analyze, and discuss business requirements and technical solutions
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) / presentation skills
Raleigh, NC - analyst, erp, oracle, process, billing, accounting,...
Swiss CNC Machinist
Raleigh, NC - cnc, machinist...
Swiss CNC Machinist
Raleigh, NC - cnc, machinist...
Raleigh, NC - developer, c#, c, mvc, consultants, it, code,...
CNC Machine Operator
Raleigh, NC - cnc, machinist, machine operator, milling,...
Front End Developer
Raleigh, NC - developer, consultants, front, it, contract,...
JD Edwards, E1 Developer NC
Raleigh, NC - jd, edwards, writer, jde, jd edwards, developer,...