3K Sign on Bonus! FULL-TIME NOC NURSE (RN or LPN) - Colfax, WA
$3000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR 32/HRS OR MORE A WEEK! We seek an RN or LPN for a fulltime position- SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY. We are looking for a competent and confident nurse who is committed to quality care and teamwork. Our facility is geared toward rehabilitation and we are a fast-paced building. New graduates are welcome to apply. We are also hiring for on call/PRN/fulltime NAC/CNA positions. We are employee owned with full benefit packages available, travel incentive offered, and hire on bonuses for fulltime employees.
With a healthy patchwork of history, business opportunities, neighborhoods, education, recreation, and culture, great things are growing in Colfax, Washington. Our organization is well established and is a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the Pacific Northwest. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
*$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR 32/HRS WEEK!
Night (NOC) Shift Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mid-Level Testing Provider
WA - medical assistant, assistant, l.p.n.,...
Statewide Outreach Director - K - Services
WA - teachers, administrator, childhood, executive,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Surgical Intensive Care - SICU - RN (Pullman
Pullman, WA - network, nurse r.n., nurse, information, care,...
RN Travel Nurse
Colfax, WA - nurse, health, school, staff, graduate, contact,...
RN Travel Nurse
Moscow, ID - workforce, nurse r.n., nurse, graduate, registered,...
Staff Licensed Nurse / LPN
Lewiston, ID - l.p.n., lvn, nursing home, grad, term, speech,...
RN Travel Nurse
LaCrosse, WA - staff, nurse, health, school, nurse r.n., graduate,...