Senior Analyst – HR Process & Technology
Responsible for the maintenance of employee records within PeopleSoft HRMS. Provide a variety of complex data base changes including, but not limited to' pay changes, position changes, leave plan changes, retro pay adjustments and other confidential forms in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with corporate policies and practices. Responsible for maintenance of PeopleSoH92ft tables and data clean up. Key interface for HR staff.
* Respond to customer inquiries and provide assistance.
* Perform set-up and control table maintenance.
* Identify opportunities for improvement and assist in their implementation.
* Create standard Ad-Hoc reports for organizational clients.
* Responsible for the timely and accurate entry of all employee updates into PeopleSoft HRMS in accordance with corporate policies and practices.
* Prepare and review audit reports and make data corrections as needed.
* Coordinate and complete organizational changes, including, but not limited to, reorganizations and mass salary changes.
* Analyze and implement HR policies and practices including union salary plans per collective bargaining agreements, corporate Leave Plans, compensation programs and payroll administration.
* Highly developed knowledge of PeopleSoft functionality and database structure, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Demonstrated working knowledge in one or more of the following: collective bargaining agreements, Company Leave Plans, Compensation practices and payroll administration
* High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
* Demonstrated ability for problem analysis, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict management
* Ability to translate business needs into action; have excellent organizational, planning and priority establishment skills
* Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment, cooperates with peers, leaders, and individual contributors involved with the team
* Demonstrated ability to communicate well with others. Proficient verbal, non-verbal, written, and presentation skills
* Ability to identify and implement improvement ideas
HRIS Business Analyst
Detroit, MI - peoplesoft, hris, analyst, hr, lean, sigma,...
Application Support/Systems Analyst (SuccessFactors)
Detroit, MI - administrator, hris, peoplesoft,...
Summer Scholar Analyst (Sophomore) - Business Technology, Consulting
Detroit, MI - technology, analyst, summer, help, computer,...
Retail Sales Consultant
Detroit, MI - base, technology, team, sales, retail, time,...
HR Compensation Specialist
Southfield, MI - hr, specialist, associate, data, quality,...
Strategy Consulting - Human Capital - HR Shared Services Consultant
Detroit, MI - hr, html, human, postings, transformation, audit,...
Benefits / Payroll Manager
Dearborn, MI - peoplesoft, payroll, hr, hris, operations manager,...