Training and Examination Manager needed! Job #3438
Location: Miami FL
To satisfy our expanding Services division and upcoming bid in Miami, Florida, we are looking for a Training and Examination Manager for our future facility.
The Training and Examination Manager will plan, design, execute and administer the training program in accordance with regulatory and contractual requirements. You will provide the training necessary to ensure employees perform their jobs according to Federal, State, Local, Company and Customer requirements. You will also ensure that the training quality is validated and updated as required.
In your role you will:
* Coordinate in-house and contract technical training as required by Training Matrix and other technical training requirements based on need;
* Coordinate the development and distribute all new and revised policies and procedures;
* Manage training, certification and re-certification records;
* Design training programs, conduct in-house training;
* Manage in-house technical trainer recruitment, performance and development.
As our ideal candidate:
* You hold a Post-Secondary Education (Technical and/or Administration);
* You possess at least five years of experience within the rail transit or rail transportation industry, including Maintenance of Equipment and Train Operations ;
* You have at least two (2) years of experience in compliance;
* You have good knowledge of Health and Safety and Administration of Collective agreement;
* You are proficient in technical writing and training design, verbal communication, public speaking and management of small groups;
* Your English communication skills must be excellent and Spanish would be an asset;
* Must be willing to travel between sites.
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
2. 5+ years of experience within the rail transit or rail transportation industry, including Maintenance of Equipment and Train Operations.
3. 2+ years of experience in compliance.
4. Good knowledge of Health and Safety and Administration of Collective agreement.
5. Proficient in technical writing and training design, verbal communication, public speaking and management of small groups.
Please send resume in Word format to email@example.com as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3438. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Training and Examination Manager - Commuter Railroad Industry - FL
Miami, FL - bid, railroad, technical, training, administration,...
Training and Examination Manager - Commuter Railroad Industry-3438
Miami, FL - rail, trainer, railroad, spanish, bid, speaking,...
Senior Estimator - FDOT Experience
Miami, FL - estimator, highway, landscaping, projects,...
Contracts and Bids Coordinator - FTZ Cruise
Medley, FL - tally, cruise, customs, receivable, bid, accounts,...
Senior Project Engineer - Construction Engineering and Inspection
Miami, FL - project engineer, construction, project,...
Earthwork Construction Superintendent (Heavy/Highway)
Medley, FL - superintendent, construction superintendent, civil,...
Compliance Quality Control Manager - Commuter Railroad Industry-3437
Miami, FL - quality control, control manager, quality, iso,...