This growing company offers a great work/life balance – be a part of the team!
• Supervising and coordinating manufacturing processes personnel;
• Ensuring employee safety and driver safety compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations and policies;
• Scheduling and estimating worker-hour requirements to meet production schedules;
• Designing and implementing plant changes;
• Managing and leading subordinate supervisors to provide plant leadership;
• Training new personnel and cross-training current associates;
• This position reports to the Regional Operations Manager.
Education: High School or GED required.
• 5+ years of manufacturing/operations/production experience;
• 2+ years of experience in a supervisory or leadership role;
• Ideal industry experience could be chemical processing, bottling, liquid fill, gasses, paint, adhesives, glass, ceramics, etc.;
• Manufacturing processes and chemical processing experience;
• Hands-on leadership experience promoting safety, driver safety, employee morale, and customer focus;
• Works well in a high urgency, high growth plant environment;
• Distribution, trucking fleet and/or in-house drivers experience is a plus;
• SAP experience preferred, MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
NY - plant manager, plant, chemical, paint, sap,...
Melville, NY - plant manager, airport, aircraft, plant, aviation,...
Plant Manager - Distribution
NY - plant manager, plant, sap, chemical,...
Human Resources Manager #55079
Roanoke, VA - resources manager, hr, hr assistant,...
dry cleaning plant manager
Plainview, NY - plant manager...
Hauppauge, NY - plant manager, plant, supervisor, spanish,...
Florida, NY - plant manager, plant, edwards, jd, mrp,...