H.L. Education, a Pasadena based tutoring institution, is seeking experienced SAT I Maths Instructors.
- Providing engaging and organized SAT I Math instruction
- Preparing weekly and/or daily lesson plans and class materials in accordance with syllabus and curriculum
- Conducting regular assessment of student mastery of learning objectives through appropriate testing tools and assisting in the creation of formal assessments
- Evaluate and document student progress
- Enforcing attendance policies
- Attending faculty meetings and professional development in-service sessions, including weekly teacher training modules
- BA or BS degree. Candidates with advanced degrees preferred
- Evening and weekend availability
- Minimum of three years recent SAT teaching experience, education and/or training or a combination of all three, unless instructor presents outstanding credentials, education and qualifications, which will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by H.L. Education
Point of Contact
Benjamin Tan (626)316-2002
SAT I Critical Reading Instructor
Pasadena, CA - instructor, tutoring, sat, teacher, case, faculty,...
Yoga Sculpt Instructor
Alhambra, CA - instructor...
Small Group Instructor / Afterschool teacher
Los Angeles, CA - instructor, teacher, tutoring...
Theory and/or Clinical Nursing Instructor
Pasadena, CA - instructor, vocational, lvn, teaching, pasadena,...
H.I.I.T Instructor, Barre Instructor, Yoga Instructor
Alhambra, CA - instructor, instructors, yoga...
Computer Programming Instructors
CA - instructor, instructional, instructors, institute,...
Glendale, CA - tutor, tutoring, tutors, charge, foundation, kids,...