H.L. Education, a Pasadena based tutoring institution, is seeking experienced SAT I Maths Instructors.
- Providing engaging and organized SAT I Math instruction
- Preparing weekly and/or daily lesson plans and class materials in accordance with syllabus and curriculum
- Conducting regular assessment of student mastery of learning objectives through appropriate testing tools and assisting in the creation of formal assessments
- Evaluate and document student progress
- Enforcing attendance policies
- Attending faculty meetings and professional development in-service sessions, including weekly teacher training modules
- BA or BS degree. Candidates with advanced degrees preferred
- Evening and weekend availability
- Minimum of three years recent SAT teaching experience, education and/or training or a combination of all three, unless instructor presents outstanding credentials, education and qualifications, which will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by H.L. Education
Point of Contact
Benjamin Tan (626)316-2002
SAT I Critical Reading Instructor
Pasadena, CA - instructor, sat, education, teacher, tutoring,...
Driving School Instructor - Glendale / Pasadena
Glendale, CA - instructor, instructors, pasadena, glendale,...
College Prep (SAT Math & Verbal) Instructor
Los Angeles, CA - teachers, tutoring, sat, test, instructor, prep,...
Instructor / Coach
Pasadena, CA - instructor, aba, candidate, physical, experience,...
Group Fitness Instructor
CA - instructor, fitness, speaker, class, plus,...
Adjunct Instructor in Media
Los Angeles, CA - instructor, instructional, faculty, secondary,...
Adjunct Environmental Science Instructor: Ai Hollywood
Los Angeles, CA - instructor, faculty, instructional, secondary,...