H.L. Education, a Pasadena based tutoring institution, is seeking experienced SAT I Maths Instructors.
- Providing engaging and organized SAT I Math instruction
- Preparing weekly and/or daily lesson plans and class materials in accordance with syllabus and curriculum
- Conducting regular assessment of student mastery of learning objectives through appropriate testing tools and assisting in the creation of formal assessments
- Evaluate and document student progress
- Enforcing attendance policies
- Attending faculty meetings and professional development in-service sessions, including weekly teacher training modules
- BA or BS degree. Candidates with advanced degrees preferred
- Evening and weekend availability
- Minimum of three years recent SAT teaching experience, education and/or training or a combination of all three, unless instructor presents outstanding credentials, education and qualifications, which will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by H.L. Education
Point of Contact
Benjamin Tan (626)316-2002
SAT I Critical Reading Instructor
Pasadena, CA - instructor, tutoring, teacher, sat, case, faculty,...
South Pasadena, CA - tutor, tutoring, elementary, tutors,...
Pasadena, CA - instructor, tutor, instructional, teacher,...
H.I.I.T Instructor, Barre Instructor
Alhambra, CA - instructor, instructors, studio, fitness, sub...
Independent Pilates Instructor
Los Angeles, CA - instructor, studio...
Nursing Instructor - Vocational Nursing
Los Angeles, CA - instructor, faculty, instructors, students,...
Experienced Indoor Cycling Instructor
Los Angeles, CA - instructor, photo, fitness, teaching, instructors...