Instant Consulting Inc. is looking for a RCA Consultant for a large professional services client located in Cincinnati, OH.
Main responsibilities are:
* Responsible for the reporting of currency transactions and suspicious activity in accordance to the Bank Secrecy Act.
* Provide assistance and direction to bankers in regard to currency transactions reporting.
* Follows defined procedures, policies and precedents;refers unusual situations that require exceptions to Manager or Supervisor.
* Serve as a resource for less experienced staff and assist in their training.
Job qualifications are:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* One to three years of clerical experience.
* Knowledge of bank’s operational policies, procedures, products and services.
* Strong ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions.
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Good knowledge of PC based software, i.e., Word, Excel, etc. and applicable business line systems.
Job Type: Contract
Cincinnati, OH - operational, transactions, bank, analytical,...
Bank Operations Currency Clerk
Cincinnati, OH - clerk, bank, reporting, operations, word, activity,...
Cincinnati, OH - supervisor, consultant, analytical, bank, clerical,...
Investor Reporting Specialist II
Cincinnati, OH - investor, third, bank, reporting, back office,...
Cincinnati, OH - consultant, reporting, online, computer, school,...
Account Manager (Entry Level - Full Time - Paid Training)
Cincinnati, OH - consulting, industries, manager, client services,...
Accounting and/or Auditing Professionals
Cincinnati, OH - accounting, internal, services, consulting,...