Our Client is interviewing the candidates now. On-Site Interview is required.
Job Position: C++ / FIX Developer
Number of openings: 1
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: 12- 24 months Contract
Pay Rate: $80/hr on W2
The Software Development Engineer is responsible for designing, building, implementing, and maintaining software features client’s order routing. This position requires great communication abilities and development skills primarily in middle and data tier technologies, specifically C++, C#, service-oriented architecture, and SQL. Ideal candidates will have some experience using agile development practices such as continuous integration, test-driven development, and automation. Trading experience is a big plus, particularly around futures and equity options markets or market data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and code middle and data application tiers and supporting services utilizing C++ & C#
• Participate in system architecture, code, and security reviews
• Rapidly manage multiple analysis and coding priorities
• Communicate status with project managers and business partners
• Development of proof of concepts / prototypes as necessary
• Reverse engineer, debug, diagnose, enhance, and document application code
• Participate in software testing
• Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during or after user acceptance testing
• Create and update system, data, and application design documentation
• 4-5 years of experience and deep real-world experience with C++
• 1-2 years of experience and deep real-world experience with C#
• Familiarity with WCF
• Strong fundamentals in object-oriented and service design
• Experience in messaging protocols and systems
• Successful track record of delivering results
• Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning
• Experience in refactoring legacy systems
• Experience building and using Services Oriented Architecture
• Proficiency in SQL fundamentals, T-SQL, stored procedures and optimizing database applications for high scale, low latency
• Ability to adapt to a changing, fast-paced, team environment and multi-task assignments
• Experience in financial systems a plus, particularly trading
• Agile, Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration development are a plus
Chicago, IL - .net, c++, c, hr, trading, developer, c#, python,...
Expert C++ Developer
Chicago, IL - c++, trading, developer, middle, financial, fix,...
Software Engineer C++
Chicago, IL - c++, developer, software, engineer, assurance,...
Strategy Consulting - Human Capital - HR Shared Services Senior
Chicago, IL - hr, html, human, project, postings, transformation,...
Chicago, IL - c++, developer, linux, python, c, immediate hire,...
Chicago, IL - c++, trading, software, commodities, engineer,...
Chicago, IL - c++, trading, developer, shell, linux, low, remote,...