An emerging Hedge Fund is seeking a Quantitative Analyst/Programmer
• Help develop systematic/Automatic strategies across equities, commodities, derivatives, and FX etc.
• Creating trend following and multi speed momentum trading strategies (various frequency)
• Back testing ideas and strategies and updating models
• Help with correlation analysis between asset classes and initiate hedging strategies
Qualifications / Experience
• Prefer 5+ years’ experience in a hedge fund, proprietary trading firm
• Prior experience developing quantitative trading strategies a plus
• Prefer skills in deep learning/AI and big data mining/pattern recognition
• MSc or PhD in a quantitative field, such as Financial Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Biology, Mathematics,Quantitative Social Science, Cognitive Neuroscience,or Computer Science
• Proficient in C++, Python and/or MatLab
• Welcome new graduates
Quantitative Analysis, Winter Analyst (North America)
New York, NY - quantitative, analyst, securities, analysts,...
Quantitative Analysis, Winter Associate (North America)
New York, NY - quantitative, securities, financial, analysts,...
New York, NY - programmer...
New York, NY - quantitative, programming, c++, data, c, java,...
Quantitative Developer - Python
New York, NY - trading, quantitative, python, developer, matlab,...
Quantitative Analyst, High Frequency Trading
New York, NY - trading, quantitative, matlab, physics, c c++, c++,...
CIB Risk - Quantitative Research - Securitized Products Group
New York, NY - trading, quantitative, pl, products, models,...