An emerging Hedge Fund is seeking a Quantitative Analyst/Programmer
• Help develop systematic/Automatic strategies across equities, commodities, derivatives, and FX etc.
• Creating trend following and multi speed momentum trading strategies (various frequency)
• Back testing ideas and strategies and updating models
• Help with correlation analysis between asset classes and initiate hedging strategies
Qualifications / Experience
• Prefer 5+ years’ experience in a hedge fund, proprietary trading firm
• Prior experience developing quantitative trading strategies a plus
• Prefer skills in deep learning/AI and big data mining/pattern recognition
• MSc or PhD in a quantitative field, such as Financial Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Biology, Mathematics,Quantitative Social Science, Cognitive Neuroscience,or Computer Science
• Proficient in C++, Python and/or MatLab
• Welcome new graduates
Research Physical Scientist, AST, Climate and Radiation Studies
New York, NY - nuclear, scientist, chemical engineering, physics,...
New York, NY - quantitative, analyst, c++, university,...
Cloud Architect - Digital McKinsey
New York, NY - cloud, mining, data, digital, multinational, he,...
New York, NY - university, models, quantitative, phd, matlab, sas,...
Hedge Fund- Quantitative Analyst
New York, NY - fund, hedge, analyst, quantitative, desk, trading,...
Software Consultant/ Quantitative Programmer (Low-Latency)
New York, NY - programmer, quantitative, low, trading, c++, info,...
Market Data Programmer
New York, NY - programmer, trading, data, asset management, c++,...