Position Title Senior Maintenance / Project Technician - Cable Industry - CA #3398
Location Susanville & Burney California
Company has an opening for a Senior Maintenance or Project Technician in the Susanville & Burney CA areas. The incumbent with Cable experience will serve as primary point of contact for all cable construction and upgrade project work as well as provide support for areas with ongoing plant performance issues.
* Works with engineering group to develop project design/scope.
* Prepares estimates for projects, providing bill of materials.
* Ensures receipt of materials.
* Performs/coordinates with contractors underground and/or aerial construction duties in construction of system as it relates to project work.
* Coordinates make ready applications.
* Performs/coordinates with contractors upgrades on the RF plant.
* Installs electronics in headend and makes power connections.
* Works with tech ops manager to design preventative maintenance plans and maintenance tech schedules.
* Schedules specific maintenance jobs as required.
* Performs/assist with plant maintenance.
* Provide escalated troubleshooting support to technicians via phone or onsite support.
* Diagnose/troubleshoot noise and other performance related issues.
* Provide training to local maintenance techs when onsite.
* Works with tech ops manager/local maintenance techs to make sure that proof of performance and leakage reporting are performed and submitted in compliance.
* Climbs poles, ladders and other structures as needed.
* Lifts and carries loads up to 70 pounds; need to pass bucket truck training and use truck when required.
* Manipulates connectors, fasteners and wire and uses hand tools.
* Functions in various weather conditions within safety constraints
* Provides regular written and verbal updates on project status.
* Comply with EEO hiring and workplace standards.
* High School Diploma with basic knowledge and aptitude in electronics.
* Valid driver's license; satisfactory driving record.
* Ability to carry 70 pounds
* Knowledge of all construction tools and equipment including; bucket trucks, lasher, blocks, pulling grips, stand/cable trailers, cable layers, hoists, bolt cutters, lay-up sticks and hand lines
* 5+ years in a cable field tech position.
* Knowledge of client/server architectures and IP networks are highly desired.
* Ability to operate all tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights.
* Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends, holiday, overtime as well as travel as required.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. High School Diploma with basic knowledge and aptitude in electronics.
2. Valid driver's license; satisfactory driving record.
3. Knowledge of all construction tools and equipment including; bucket trucks, lasher, blocks, pulling grips, stand/cable trailers, cable layers, hoists, bolt cutters, lay-up sticks and hand lines.
4. 5+ years in a cable field tech position.
5. Knowledge of client/server architectures and IP networks are highly desired.
6. Salary requirement
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - MedSurg
Susanville, CA - plan, industry, travel, housing, requirements,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - MedSurg
Quincy, CA - travel, industry, full, requirements, license,...
Licensed Psychiatric Technician LPT
Susanville, CA - psychiatric, hr, technician, forensic, licensed,...
Susanville, CA - pharmacy, pharmacy technician, technician,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Labor Delivery
Susanville, CA - travel, requirements, registered, housing, license,...
Assistant / General Manager
Susanville, CA - wastewater, plant, assistant, general manager,...
Project Manager w/Business Analyst Experience
Westwood, CA - project, officer, chief, net, research, j2ee, mba,...