Role : Enovia PLM Developer or Architect
Location : Boston Area, MA
Type : Contract – 6+ Months (Extendable)
Job Description :
Mandatory Skills :
• Minimum 4 to 10 years of experience implementing PLM systems across multiple industries using Enovia PLM (eMatrix)
• Experience in customization and configuration of Specification Management, Raw Materials, IPM, Engineering & Document Management in V6 environment
• Strong understanding of product development processes in manufacturing industries; these could include BOM management, Document Management, Engineering Change Management.
• Solid Technical knowledge on Java, J2EE, JSP’s, HTML, XML, TCL and MQL
• V6 upgrade experience
Preferred Skills :
• Enovia PLM implementation, Support and data migration experience
• Integration experience with Legacy and ERP systems
• Work closely with customers to understand their business process and provide them best solution.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required, including the ability to interact with technical and business users at all levels
Thanks & Regards
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
Tel: 856-842-1988 Ext - 157
Java/J2EE PL-SQL Developer
Boston, MA - j2ee, pl, java j2ee, sql developer, pl sql, java,...
Lead Java J2EE Architect
Boston, MA - websphere, j2ee, architect, soa, java j2ee, jee,...
- administrator, plm, agile, plc, users, system, pmo,...
Applications Developer - Advanced Analytics
Boston, MA - architect, analytics, developer, apps, data,...
Boston, MA - architect, erp, enterprise, analytics, data, crm,...
Digital Applications Sales Solution Architect, Hiring in multiple
MA - architect, advisor, digital, solution, technical,...
Openstack Cloud Architect
Boston, MA - architect, cloud, migration, reliability, python,...