Direct Hire Fulltime position for a Residential Loan Closing Specialist in San Francisco, California
Our client is looking for a skilled lending professional to join our Lending Services Residential Closing team. As a Residential Closing employee, you will be responsible for the accurate and complete preparation of loan closing documentation and timely funding for Single Family 1-4 unit residential loans for either East or West Coast closings. You will manage both the closing and funding functions in an environment of constantly changing deadlines without losing the required high level of accuracy and production. You will also make recommendations for job-specific operational improvements, such as efficiency, cost reduction, customer service and risk reduction.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, feel comfortable working with various levels of staff / management, possess the ability to make adjustments to workflows and re-prioritize workload based on fluctuating deadlines. This position requires the coordination and support of multiple priorities of various functions within Lending Services as well as many other departments within the organization.
Additionally, you will be required to:
• Prepare and review loan closing and funding documentation in an accurate and timely manner for a range of SFR 1-4 loan products:
Modestly complex borrower entities
Detached, condo and co-op property types
Permanent and line of credit purposes
• Work with internal business partners at various levels to research and resolve transaction concerns.
• Complete all internal funding documentation and distribute to appropriate departments.
• Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes in order to provide expert and up-to-date client service.
• Recognize issues that demand escalation, determine the appropriate Bank contact, and act as liaison between the client and relevant group(s) in order to successfully resolve issues.
• Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
• Two to three years of experience in banking/lending industry.
• Experience in loan operations or related lending.
• Must possess intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of residential and commercial loan systems (PowerLender, TotalPlus, ML and/or IL) and operations.
• Provides extraordinary service.
• Proactive individual able to operate efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively with other bank partners is critical.
• Demonstrated skills in organization and strong attention to detail.
• Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff at various levels.
San Francisco, CA - loan, underwriting, officer, specialist, bank,...
Loan Operations Manager - Growing Super Regional Bank
San Francisco, CA - loan, residential, mortgage, accounting,...
Loan Closing Manager - Residential Lending
San Francisco, CA - loan, officer, bank, file, aml, quality control,...
Commercial Equipment Finance - Associate Originator
San Francisco, CA - direct, market, development, experience, primary,...
Bon Appetit Management Company seeks manager for STEM Kitchen and
San Francisco, CA - management, company, computer, salary, dental,...
Physician: Primary Care Physician in San Bernardino County CA w
San Francisco, CA - physician, salary, primary care, downtown, support,...
Director of Lending Operations
San Francisco, CA - loan, marine, aircraft, film, director, lending,...