Under the direction of the Application Development Manager and Team Leads,the Software Developer will design and develop application programs to provide business solutions for The Rawlings Group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with customers,manager and other Software Developers to understand requirements for simple- to- complex business systems required by group.
• Work with other IT staff to develop technical specifications based upon functions specs as created.
• Develop or participate in development of systems using.Net architecture with Visual Studio 2010/2012 in C#.
• Follow typical systems development life cycle processes in executing software development projects.
• Analyze and perform modifications to systems as requested by manager or customer through manager.
• Analyze and assist in correction of problems which may occur in system operations.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Design and development experience using Microsoft Visual Studio/C#.Net.
• Ability to work well in an application development team and with internal customers.
• Experience with the following database technologies: SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Cube Design.
• Experience with the following development technologies: ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, Linq, Ajax, WF, WPF, SilverLight, Team Foundation Server and
• Experience in data mining techniques, mining software and understanding of statistical analysis.
• Experience in healthcare IT (provider, insurer, third- party, claims processing, other healthcare) desirable but not mandatory.
• Bachelors Degree in computer science, or closely related field, OR
significant equivalent experience
• Frequently remains in sitting position for long periods of time to perform duties.
• Frequently concentrates for long periods of time, paying close attention to detail.
• Frequently uses and views the computer using fingers, hands, and vision.
• Frequently works in a well- lit, tempered environment.
• Frequently utilizes mental capabilities to identify, evaluate, and assimilate information.
• Occasionally walks though office to communicate with other employees.
• Seldom lifts objects with weight up to twenty- five (25) pounds such as files or paper boxes.
Submit Resume to email@example.com or apply here.
La Grange, KY - etl, ssis, mining, it staff, vba, developer,...
Sellersburg, IN - it, person, employees, help, crew, openings, give,...
Sr. IT Recruiter
Louisville, KY - recruiter, it, database, networking, it recruiter,...
Jeffersonville, IN - it, person, employees, help, crew, openings, give,...
MVC Developer with Telerik experience
Louisville, KY - sql, mvc, studio, server, sql server, developer,...
Louisville, KY - application developer, developer, custom, software,...
Sr. Software Architect
Louisville, KY - architect, .net, sql, software, architectural, web,...