JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
• Maintain complete knowledge and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons and drunk driving.
• Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
• Inspect all aspects of the outlet environment ensuring compliance with standards of cleanliness and order and direct respective personnel to rectify deficiencies immediately.
• Inspect quality and amounts of garnishes, ensuring agreement to departmental standards.
• Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Ensure that transfer slips and spill sheets are filled out and distributed in accordance with departmental standards.
• Ensure that each liquor bottle ordered is backed up by an exchange of an empty bottle of same liquor.
• Monitor Happy Hour set-up and service, ensuring agreement to Hotel standards.
• Responsibility for the creation of cocktail menus and Update menu changes on the Point of sale (POS) terminal.
• Implement and ensure the Company Health, Hygiene & Safety Policy is met at all times.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organisation of assigned work areas.
• Coordinate music tapes and entertainment, ensuring correct volume and appropriateness to clientele.
• Establish par levels for supplies, liquor, beer, wine and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business.
• Responsibility for all beverage purchases, inventories and stock levels within the operation.
• Regularly check storage areas for proper supplies, organisation and cleanliness.
• Review sales and beverage costs for previous day; resolve discrepancies with Accounting. Track actual against budget.
• Conduct pre-shift meeting with staff and review all information pertinent to the day's business.
• Inspect grooming and attire of staff; rectify any deficiencies.
• Inspect, plan and ensure that all materials and equipment are in complete readiness for service; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel.
• Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labour forecasts. Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
• Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled. Document any late or absent employees.
Must be able to communicate in English (writing and speaking) and other languages are advantages. Broad understanding of tight stock management procedures and target orientated individual with the ability to work to set deadlines. Great attention to detail, Talent in guest relations management and is motivated to go the extra mile.
Hnd, Bsc and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office, Point of Sales, Inventory and store programs.
Previous experience in similar Job role or two to three years management experience in large up-scale hotel / restaurant. Experience in Hotel management software and Point of sale software.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION
Qualified applicants should forward their CV to marflexglobalrecruit@ gmail.com or send their details to the phone number attached to this advert.
Nigeria, Lagos - hotel, man, bar, beverage, wine, glass, beverages,...
Nigeria, Lagos - speech, reservations, others, bsc, information,...
Nigeria, Lagos - bartender, bar, prepare, beverage, beverages,...
Food and Beverage Manager
Nigeria, Lagos - beverage, hotel, food, degree, first, qualified,...
Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos - hotel, should, conference, staff, hr, information,...
Nigeria, Lagos - bartender, yr, wine, ng, bar, detailing, legal,...
Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos - hotel, bsc, closing, met, application, hotels,...