DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2. Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3. Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4. Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5. Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
6. Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
7. Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
8. Prepare or present public reports, such as deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
9. Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
10. Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
11. Handle routine contract administration.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & REQUIREMENTS
a. Registered Civil Engineering or at least 5 years of experience with advance knowledge in civil and/or structural engineering, obtainable usually through a combination of experience and continuing education.
b. Knowledge in Civil 3D.
c. Knowledge in AutoCADD.
a. Engineering and Technology - Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
b. Design - Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
c. Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
d. Building and Construction - Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
e. Communication Skills - Exhibits active listening and effective feedback in dealing with people; ability to clearly and convincingly express one's thoughts, ideas, and perspectives in several types of settings and to a diverse group of people.
f. Integrated Management System Comprehension - applies basic knowledge of any management system such as, but not limited to, ISO 9000, other TQM disciplines, Social Compliance Audits (Labor Standards Audit) in the execution
Philippines - civil engineer, civil, engineer...
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Philippines - photography, civil engineer, civil, steel,...
Philippines - civil engineer, civil, engineer, salary range,...
Senior Structural Design Engineer
Philippines - civil engineer, design engineer, civil, structural,...
Junior Structural Design Engineer
Philippines - civil engineer, design engineer, structural, civil,...
Philippines - civil engineer, cad, civil, engineer, auto cad...
Philippines, NCR - civil engineer, civil, ncr, civil engineering,...