CCI is looking for an Employee Coordinator to undertake a variety of tasks such as recruitment, orientation of employees. You will also oversee to make sure the company complies with all relevant labor regulations.
Must be an excellent communicator with both employees and external vendors, have good decision making skills and attention to detail. Ideally should have experience in interviewing and providing the company with qualified candidates to bring on board as well as other procedures.
The position will be involved in benefits programs, recruiting, safety initiatives, company policy and procedures and performance reviews.
• Responsible for coordinating recruitment and interviewing for company positions
• Facilitate procedures after hiring regarding employee documents and orientation
• Assist in preparation and execution safety training plans
• Monitor overtime accumulation, attendance and tardiness of employees
• Updating job descriptions, ensuring job notices and postings are sent to internal and external sources
• Monitor work schedules and assume responsibility for timekeeping and time off requests
• Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
• Compile and file all SDS
• Attend professional training to stay abreast of state and federal labor and law changes
• Assist Office Manager with other duties
• 1-2 years’ experience or some college courses in staffing, compensation or related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Reliable with a respect to confidentiality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word is required
• Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred
WHAT CCI OFFERS:
Medical Insurance, dental insurance, paid holiday, vacation and sick time, and 401K matching.
Chemical Consultants, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in an uniformed service, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director of Human Resources.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Hr Assistant In Ontario, Ca
Ontario, CA - hr, word, resources, employee, human, support,...
Bilingual Spanish Hr Coordinator
Fontana, CA - employee, hr, spanish, experience, resources,...
Ontario, CA - coordinator, bilingual, safety...
Small Business Card Sepcialist - (Contact Center) - Brea, CA - Start
Brea, CA - employee, experience, contact, ability, working,...
General Utility Worker- The Grove of Anaheim
Anaheim, CA - time, company, able, employee, must, help,...
Tustin, CA - employee, services, team, safety, it,...
Site Coordinator of Auxiliary Programs
Moreno Valley, CA - coordinator, site...