POSITION: Assistant Engineer – Track
1. Analyzes actual costs and progress vs. budget for track projects to ensure projects are done within budget and meets scope of work.
2. Prepares and submits Track Program budgets, requisitions and change orders
3. Ensures the accuracy of the data charged to the Track Program through review of payroll, inventory, purchase orders and direct financial entries. Initiates corrective action to validate data.
4. Prepares proposals, schedules, cost estimates and budgets for track projects.
5. Reviews outside design and estimate submittals to ensure conformance to NJ TRANSIT standards and pricing uniformity.
6. Reviews and comments on track plans to ensure that plans meet standards, specifications and goals.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, and five (5) or more years of experience in track maintenance and construction. Experience in establishing and monitoring budgets highly desirable.
THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY HAS A RESIDENCY LAW
Equal Opportunity Employer
Field Service Engineer 2
New York, NY - service engineer, field service, engineer,...
LTE Developer (Remote/Work from home)
Jersey City, NJ - lte, developer, remote, mapping, software, release,...
Boston, MA - superintendent, construction superintendent, 90k,...
Senior Training Specialist
Newark, NJ - rail, instructional, railroad, vocational,...
Hiring for Civil Engineering Professionals (New York & New Jersey)
New York, NY - civil engineer, civil, mgr, structural, pe,...
Newark, NJ - civil engineer, civil, mep, civil engineering,...
Restaurant Servers, Waiters, Waitresses
Newark, NJ - servers, chefs, cooks, a.d., income, front, server,...