• Perform analysis of business issues, provide recommendations for possible solutions, work with Business users and IT project teams to drive decision making and define requirements for IT strategic development, ensuring that business needs are met.
• Complete documentation for business requirements that guide application development efforts and/or enhanced business process improvement, working closely with the Development team and Business teams to ensure successful implementation of business requirements.
• Research clients’ requirements to develop potential technical solutions by interacting with any internal and/or external solution providers and subject matter experts
• Assist with the development and maintenance of the business requirements process used to define requirements for systems projects, assist with the definition of project scope and create appropriate scope documentation.
• Work under the guidance of senior team members to implement solutions to enhance application reliability and ongoing support to manage application SLAs, resolve problems and fulfill service requests that do not require application.
• Communicate and document potential solutions, impact analysis, benefits/risks, implementation requirements, and recommended approach. project status and escalates issues as needed.
• Remain aware of the corporate technology, infrastructure, standards, processes, and strategic direction and to use these tools to help guide the client in accomplishing their business goals.
• Advise on options, improvements, cost savings opportunities and cross-project impact to other business processes and systems priorities.
• Provide approved project guidance and support services, as needed.
1. Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Five years of demonstrated progressive experience in information technology areas (application, networking, database, servers, security and web) in a medium to large corporation at the enterprise level or similar consulting experience
3. Two years of demonstrated proficiency in systems integration involving both IBM Mainframe legacy systems as well as distributed systems
4. Clear ability to express complex multi-disciplinary technical and business concepts in terms that are understandable to all levels of Lines of Business and corporate management both verbally and in writing
5. Ability to grasp the big picture for a solution by considering all potential options and impacted areas
6. Aptitude to understand and adapt to newer technologies
7. Excellent understanding of client service models and customer orientation in service delivery
Project Analyst II #1614
Winston-Salem, NC - project, analyst, integration, transformation,...
Mainframe Programmer (Unisys Clearpath MCP exp. )
Greensboro, NC - mainframe, programmer, cobol...
Senior Business Analyst
Greensboro, NC - analyst, post, contracting, material, integration,...
Lead Application Anaylst
Greensboro, NC - application support, application, testing, mis,...
Application Analyst/ Radiology
Greensboro, NC - epic, radiology, issues, application, system,...
Application Analyst -RN CHL Clinical Documentation
Greensboro, NC - application support, information systems,...
Greensboro, NC - time, systems, management, hour, open, information,...