160346 Dynamometer Calibration Technician (2nd Shift)
Our customer located in Ann Arbor, MI is seeking an experienced Dynamometer Calibration Technician (2nd Shift) for a long-term contract position.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
This is a 2nd shift position, with working hours from 3:00pm to 11:30pm. Training will occur on day shift until competent. Some overtime may be required.
Some occasional travel may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operation, set up of engine dynamometer.
• Installation and removal of engine related hardware.
• Instrumentation of specific test equipment for evaluation purposes and data acquisition.
• Proficient use of computer driven data acquisition.
• Removal and installation of engines and transmissions in test cell.
• Perform general shop functions, including vehicle maintenance, repair, and diagnosis while following safe working guidelines.
• Complete company specific EFI engine calibration on engine dyno.
• Perform any other duties as required such as 4S (mop, trash, cleaning, etc.).
Requirements and Qualifications
• 2 to 4 years of engine dyno testing experience performing EFI calibration.
• Associate’s Degree in automotive repair or equivalent.
• Familiar with engine dyno related equipment (emission analyzers, smoke meters, transducers, thermocouples, etc.).
• Intermediate level welding & fabrication skills are required.
• Good working knowledge in MS operating systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Self-starter; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong evaluation and problem solving skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills are essential.
• Detailed and team-oriented with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to work overtime and off shift when required.
HOW TO APPLY
Forward your resume in MS-WORD document format via separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “160346 Dynamometer Calibration Technician (2nd Shift)” in the subject line of your email. Please DO NOT use the “Apply Now” feature.
Only those candidates that are eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship will be considered. The selected candidate will be required to pass a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and must provide 2 to 3 Professional References (Manager, Immediate Supervisor, etc.).
We appreciate your interest in The DAKO Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES!
Wixom, MI - panel, 2nd, 2nd shift, shift, puller, temp, lo,...
Powertrain Calibration Engineer
Chelsea, MI - calibration, engineer, engine, automotive,...
Gasoline Engine OBD Calibration Engineer
Chelsea, MI - calibration, engine, engineer, instrumentation,...
2nd shift Machine Operator
Plymouth, MI - inspector, machine operator, quality inspector,...
Gasoline Engine OBD Calibration Methodology Super
Chelsea, MI - calibration, chemical engineering, engine,...
Assemblers and Material Handlers
MI - northern, assemblers, hr, material, 2nd shift, 2nd,...
Livonia, MI - engine, builder, 2nd shift, 2nd, manufacturing,...