Position Title Supplier Quality Engineer - MN #3304
Location Glenwood Minnesota
SUMMARY: The supplier quality engineer will work with company base for all product divisions and commodities to include outsourcing, electrical, hydraulic, plastics, assembly, welding, steel / aluminum, casting, forging, machining, paint and general fabrication.
The supplier quality engineer works collaboratively with purchasing, quality and design engineering to support product development and ongoing supplier management. Up to 25% travel is required to domestic and international suppliers and facilities.
* Participates in APQP activities with suppliers and internal company resources including design reviews, PFMEA, DMFEA and control plans
* Coordinates PPAP activities with suppliers and internal quality resources
* Plans and coordinates receiving inspection of purchased goods through quality resources
* Responsible for establishing and monitoring data collection methods and disseminating resulting data for the purpose of supplier score cards, supplier selection and supplier improvement
* Performs / participates in supplier surveillance activities including initial site evaluations and audits
* Directs and analyzes process capability analysis
* Manages and directs corrective actions against supplier nonconformance, including leadership on root cause analysis
* Coordinates responses to supplied product nonconformance
* Leads limited supplier development activities
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in engineering or related technical field is required with 3 or more years of related experience.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS: ASQ CQE desirable but not required.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES REQUIRED: Consummate understanding of manufacturing methods, processes and tools in a broad range of related industries. Ability to understand and interpret weld, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic engineering drawings as well as a functioning understanding of GD&T are required. Working knowledge of ISO 9001 a plus.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering related field.
2. 3+ years of supplier quality engineering experience.
3. Ability to understand and interpret weld, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic engineering drawings as well as a functioning understanding of GD&T are required.
4. ASQ or CQE certification desired.
5. Working knowledge of ISO 9001 a plus.
Tooling Technician - Plastic Injection Mold - CA #3350
Fairfield, CA - injection, mold, plastic, tooling, crane, press,...
Reliability Engineer II
MN - quality engineer, qa, engineer, iso, reliability,...
Accounts Payable Clerk - PA #3393
York, PA - clerk, payable, po, accounts payable, ap, accounts,...
MN - purchasing, planner, buyer, forwarding, supplier,...
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
MN - cma, medical assistant, certified medical, ray,...
Multi Skilled Engineer
MN - engineer, manufacturing company, manufacturing,...
Hydraulic Maintenance Mechanic
MN - welding, crane, mechanic, sheet metal, aluminum,...