Salary: $70,000 to $120,000 plus bonus great benefits
Location: Raleigh, NC
Fortune 100 manufacturer in Raleigh, NC needs:
Tableau Developer Job Description:
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather and document BI requirements
• Analyze BI requirements and design/develop BI solutions to support Dashboard and self-service environment.
• Testing and Bug fix
• Performance tuning to ensure dashboard function within acceptable parameters
• Dashboard specification and Design document preparation and review
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least Eight years of IS experience. Most recent experience must be Business Intelligence focused with at least five years of hands on experience in dashboard and report development using Tableau
• Perform source data analysis and data discovery and data profiling
• Proven track record to drive rapid prototyping and design of new project
• Develop new Tableau visualizations based on the business need, Strong knowledge on Data Visualization skills
• Need to have experience on connecting all type of data sources & able to handle large amount of datasets
• Create repeatable processes for data extraction, classification, enhancement and analysis activities in Tableau
• Tableau development skillset should include visualization development, use of parameters, and report optimization
• Experience with designing complex dashboards taking advantage of all tableau functions including data blending, actions, parameters, etc.
• Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards, Schedule, distribute and run reports.
• Develop canned /Ad-Hoc reports and complex dashboards in Tableau as needed
• Work with business teams to gather their reporting needs & develop interactive reports and effective visuals in Tableau
• Independent handling of customers & and providing end to end solutions in Tableau
• Excellent performance tuning and trouble shooting skills
• Prior experience working with Key Performance Indicators, Metrics in Finance, Sales, Inventory and other subject areas
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication
• The ability to multitask and work in a team environment is a must
Preferred, but not required:
• Prior experience working with data sourced from JD Edwards
• Understanding of SOX and Project management principles and concepts
• Rapid prototyping and agile methodology
Salesforce report developer
Raleigh, NC - salesforce, developer, raleigh, data, validation,...
Business Development Associate- Advertising & Sales
Raleigh, NC - sales, raleigh, development, representatives,...
Raleigh, NC - raleigh, carolina, place, usd, recent, live, sites,...
Salesforce report developer
Raleigh, NC - salesforce, developer, raleigh, data, query, sql,...
FULL TIME - Entry Level to Managment
Raleigh, NC - sales, management, raleigh, learning, executive,...
Leadership and Management Training Program with Marketing & Sales Firm
Raleigh, NC - raleigh, acquisition, accounts, marketing,...
Sales / Customer Service Representative - Full Time
Raleigh, NC - raleigh, sales, service representative, service,...