Our Client is a successful Canadian-owned company with a 50 + year history of growth and entrepreneurial leadership - located in south-east Mississauga close to the Etobicoke border.
Currently, we are recruiting for a Fulfillment & Warehouse Associate to join their team in their busy fulfillment/warehouse facility, which supports ASAP order processing for multiple E-commerce on-line 'stores'.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Hours of Operation: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
PAY RATE: $ 13 to $14.00/hr – depending on experience
Receiving & Inventory Control (Inbound) Skills:
• Physical recording of inbound products on receiving reports and match to Purchase Orders
• Ensure items are accurately counted based on units of measure and packaging contents
• Label, polybag re-packaging and palletize or put-away prepared stock on warehouse shelves
• Complete random inventory checks/cycle-counts and investigate discrepancies
Order Processing - Fulfillment of Internal E-Commerce Orders
• Print and sort orders from CSR Admin team for ASAP fulfillment & shipping
• Verify picking accuracy and prepare all order processing reports for daily/weekly billing
• Package orders for shipment
• Sort into outbound carrier types and prepare shipping labels
• Ensure packaging is secure and freight is logged into CP or UPS freight system for parcel tracking
Skills / Experience / 'Must Haves':
• Minimum 2 years of warehouse/supply chain/distribution centre experience in a small to medium sized facility
• Familiar with inventory and inbound receiving procedures - clear understanding of purchasing & receiving processes
• Comfortable and knowledgeable with order picking, packaging and processing including freight waybill preparation
• Computer proficiency with Excel, Outlook and ERP or order/inventory processing software, running reports and accurate data entry
• Fork lift experience is an asset but not mandatory - Counterbalance - Propane
• Own transportation preferred to reach Dundas & Dixie location
What's in it for YOU?
A career with a growing, entrepreneurial-run, global organization - future growth potential - if that's what you're looking for down-the-road!
Fully paid training provided and ongoing support as required - Company has a firm policy of promoting from within and rewarding/valuing their dedicated Team Members
6 month minimum contract with possibility of long-term permanent employment with generous benefits
To Apply please send your resume in WORD format to Grace: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fulfillment Warehouse General Labourer to Start Tomorrow
Canada, Mississauga, ON - warehouse, csr, shipping, centre, admin,...
Canada, Burlington, ON - boy, shipping receiving, warehouse associate,...
Evening Shift Warehouse Labourer
Canada, Mississauga, ON - paint, cabinet, plant, warehouse, manufacturing,...
Warehouse Order Picker
Canada, Mississauga, ON - fork, shipping, labour, printing, picker,...
Regional HR Lead (GBS Americas)
Canada, Oakville, ON - hr, regional, hris, centre, process, internal,...
Central Unmarks Representative / Préposé(e) - central envois non
Canada, Mississauga, ON - warehouse, asset, freight, scan, claims, shipping,...
Human Capital Consulting - Manager, HR Service Delivery
Canada, Toronto, ON - hr, process, client, developing, candidates,...