• Develop and deploy Operations Research (O.R.) optimization models and simulation models to effectively support data-driven decision making and achieve significant business improvement.
• Independently lead/support multiple O.R. modeling projects as required. Manage and execute project activities throughout problem framing, data collection, model development, testing, deployment, results tracking and continuous improvement phases.
• Ensure on-time delivery of technical solutions that meet business needs, and manage business partner satisfaction relative to deliverables. Provide end user training on the mathematical models and decision support tools to ensure proper adoption and sustained use of the solutions.
• Partner with business leaders and stakeholder in various functional groups (e.g., manufacturing, operations, procurement, engineering, quality assurance, supply chain planning, materials management, logistics) to identify analytics application opportunities.
• Provide written and verbal communications such as business cases, project progress reports and documentation to management and business partners.
• Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Management Science or other related quantitative disciplines. A Master’s or Ph.D. degree in these fields is strongly preferred.
• Must have 7+ years (with Bachelor’s degree) or 5+ years (with Master’s degree) of industry experiences in successfully deploying O.R. mathematical models & advanced analytics in operations and supply chain areas.
• Must have strong technical competency and hands-on skills in developing optimization models (e.g., LP, NLP, MIP, QP) and decision support tools using at least one of these software packages: Risk Solver Platform, AIMMS, VBA, C++, GAMS, AMPL, CPLEX, Lingo.
• Experience with simulation software (e.g., Arena, Crystal Ball, Risk Solver Platform) is strongly preferred.
• Must have strong data manipulation and analysis skills. Hands-on skill with databases (e.g., Access, SQL Server, Oracle), SQL query, and Excel Pivot Table is required.
• Experience with statistical analysis, data mining, and predictive modeling is preferred. Working knowledge of at least one statistical software package (Minitab/SAS/SPSS) is preferred. Familiarity with predictive modeling algorithms (e.g., regression, CART, MARS, neural networks) is a plus.
• Must have strong project management, leadership, presentation, communication, and business partnering and collaboration skills.
• Background in manufacturing, supply chain management and system deployment is preferred.
• Experience in Six Sigma and Lean is a plus.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Outlook, etc.).
• Self-motivated, organized, energetic, results-driven and a fast learner. Able to multi-task.
Biostatistician with SAS Programming I - NJ
Bridgewater, NJ - sas, statistical, programming, law, coding,...
Validation Engineer II - (Medical Devices)
Somerville, NJ - medical devices, validation, sigma, statistical,...
Biostatistician with SAS experience (HEOR/Health Outcomes Focus)
Bridgewater, NJ - sas, statistical, sap, study, vba, programming,...
Engineering Specialist II - Bridgewater, NJ OR West Chester, PA
Bridgewater, NJ - sas, crystal, chain, industrial engineering,...
Biostatistician III (with SAS)
Bridgewater, NJ - sas, bio, mining, statistical, pharmaceutical,...
CMC Team, Manager
NJ - pharmaceutical, research, technologies, manager,...
Supply Chain Development Consultant- Florham Park, NJ
NJ - chain, supply chain, supply, logistics, consultant,...