Position Type: Full time
We are currently looking to expand the Team at our Head Office located in beautiful North Vancouver, just up the street from the Lonsdale Quay.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick start their career with a progressive firm that is rapidly growing. This position will lead to management opportunities for the right candidate who believes in the concept of finding a better way and who is willing to take on any challenge head on with optimism and a willingness to learn.
A window into your responsibilities:
• Assist our project teams with workflow updates, report creation, customer follow up, and multiple other priorities to ensure our contracts run smoothly and on time!
• Basic Office Management responsibilities.
• Provide excellent customer service to all our valued clients, in person and over the phone.
• Carry out a full spectrum of office administration tasks on a daily basis.
• Plan and organize professional company events and functions.
• Operational reports on the key metrics for the business on regular basis, to be presented to the management team.
• Assist the Management Team with continuing and new marketing initiatives.
• Ad-hoc projects from the Management Team.
Canada, Vancouver, BC - administrator, administrative,...
Department Assistant - Proposal Coordinator
Canada, Vancouver, BC - b.c., telecommunication, landscaping,...
Contract - Administrative Assistant
Canada, Vancouver, BC - wealth, investment, administrative, net, centre,...
Industrial Account Manager
Canada, North Vancouver, BC - waste, waste management, industrial, b.c., wm, csr,...
Canada, Vancouver, BC - lotus, administrative, banking,...
senior coordinator, Licensed Operations -, BC, Canada
Canada, Vancouver, BC - office administration, b.c.,...
Administrative Assistant ll
Canada, Burnaby, BC - b.c., administrative assistant, administrative,...