Position Title Laser Tracker Operator - IL #3192
Location Rockford IL
Verifies that all parts meet all customer requirements as specified in a customer quality plan and/ or documents
* Verifies that manufactured and purchased parts conform to engineering specifications and drawings utilizing a Laser Tracker.
* Marks up manufactured parts for finish machining operations as required by the manufacturing routing
* Provides subassembly personnel with inspection data when adjustments are required to meet final accuracy requirements
* Verifies that subassemblies meet the accuracy requirements specified by engineering specifications and drawings
* Create programs for Laser Tracker from part drawings and CAD data
* Create inspection reports from gathered data and process Defective Work Tickets
* Must have a good knowledge of inspection methods, procedures, equipment, and layouts
* Must be able to operate machinery
* Must be able to complete basic Laser Tracker maintenance as specified
Three to five years of experience in a similar field
High school education (or GED)
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 3+ years of experience with machine tools creating programs for Laser Tracker from part drawings.
2. Experience with Laser Tracker maintenance.
3. Salary requirement
QUALITY SYSTEM MANAGER
Rockford, IL - fda, iso, cmm, laser, 9001, calibration,...
Quality Assurance Technician CMM Operator
Rockford, IL - cmm, cad, technician, machining, drawings,...
Quality Assurance Technician -CMM Operator
Rockford, IL - cmm, cad, operator, machining, inspection,...
IL - technologist, radiology, nuclear, ray, doctors,...
Rockford, IL - drilling, piping, machining, lean, robotics,...
Quality CMM Programming Operator / Inspection
Roscoe, IL - cmm, optical, cad, metal, machining, inspection,...
Rockford, IL - cnc, machinist, crane, machining...