Manpower is currently recruiting for an Assembler Filler for one of our clients in Woodinville, WA!
• Performs manual or machine-supported filling, assembly, labeling, packaging and packing of company and 3rd party products
• Assembles components in proper sequence using appropriate devices
• Visually inspects assemblies for proper fit of components, operates test jigs, records readings or results
• Manually fills or operates filling equipment for type of product and sizes of containers specified
• Labels tubes, or containers, apply labels to boxes, cans, pails, and more
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• At least 1 year related experience
• Location: Seattle, WA 98103
• Length of Contract: 1 year
• Pay Rate: $12.50 per hour
• Shift Schedule: 1st shift 5am to 1:30pm
If you are interested in this position please apply and go to www.manpowerjobs.com and create a profile with us! Should your qualifications match that of the position, the recruiter will contact you.
NOTE: Please DO NOT contact your local manpower office directly, as this position is not being serviced out of that office, please reach out to the recruiter listed above
Manpower is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
PMF Puller in Woodinville
Woodinville, WA - manpower, machine, office, tube, contact,...
Assembler - days, night laborers
Redmond, WA - assembler, lean manufacturing, lean, assembly,...
Bothell, WA - assembler, assembly, electronic, assemblers, math,...
CDL-B Driver: Local Delivery, 1st Shift M-F
Kent, WA - 1st shift, part, contact, shift, call, resources,...
Assembler 3 - Second Shift
Redmond, WA - assembler, thermal, assembly, metal, fabrication,...
Kent, WA - helper, manpower, packing, real, packaging,...
Kent, WA - helper, manpower, packing, packaging,...