Regional Nurse Consultant – Seattle, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Regional Nurse Consultant who will oversee clinical systems and quality control for several long term care centers located in the North Seattle, Washington area. The parent company is patient-care oriented with a corporate culture that is respectful and collaborative.
The regional nurse will possess the skills required to effectively manage multiple Directors of Nursing, and guide the staff to the highest levels of regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse with a solid clinical background as a DON. Multi-facility SNF leadership experience is required.
Regional Nurse responsibilities:
• Participates in the quality improvement process
• Evaluates facility performance and conducts inspections as necessary
• Audits facility documentation and makes recommendations for improvement
• Provides clinical guidance to ensure optimal quality of care in assigned region
• Ensures facility compliance with federal, state and local regulations
• Monitors Infection Control and Incident Reports
• Follows through with DONs and LNHAs on Quality Improvement recommendations
• Communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion
• Conduct operational reviews to assess regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, and quality improvement opportunities
• Travel will be required
Regional Nurse qualifications:
• At least five years’ experience in Long Term Care clinical management
• RN credential required, BSN preferred
• Prior experience as a long term care Director of Nursing Services
• Prior experience as a Regional Nurse
• Experience with care planning, documentation, reimbursement systems and standard government assessment tools such as MDS 3.0 required
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills required
This is a great opportunity for a Regional Nurse Consultant to take the next step professionally while making a positive difference in the lives of many individuals.
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889. We look forward to hearing from you!
Software Evaluation Consultant
Kirkland, WA - executive, consultant, erp, software, project,...
Outside Sales (Project Consultant)
Seattle, WA - roofing, flooring, sears, heating, consultant,...
Entry Level Sales & Communications Manager
Seattle, WA - trainers, sales, executive, director, manager,...
Direct Sales & Marketing Consultant
Seattle, WA - sales, executive, direct sales, marketing,...
Global Executive Progam Manager
Seattle, WA - executive, cio, marketing, program, aws,...
Regional Nurse Consultant
Seattle, WA - clinical, consultant, nurse, nursing home,...
RN - Medication Nurse - Long Term Care
Seattle, WA - responsible, l.p.n., medication, treatment, living,...