- Organize work by matching computer orders with specimen labeling; sorting specimens; checking labeling; logging specimens; arranging reports for delivery; keeping work surfaces clean and orderly.
- Maintain quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance and advanced trouble shooting; calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures; monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
- Serve as technical resource by participating in staff training; answering questions of other professionals; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Identify and communicate abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel, the pathologist, the patient physician, or nurse; reporting mandated information to the public health department or other designated officials.
- (Toxicology) identify the presence or quantity of drugs of abuse, therapeutic drugs, and toxic substances by operating toxicology instrumentation and performing manual methods for the performance of drug screens, blood alcohol levels, and carbon monoxide levels.
- (Chemistry) provide test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating chemistry equipment; performing hand chemistries.
- (Hematology) provides test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating hematology, urinalysis, and coagulation equipment; performing manual methods of differentials.
- (Immunology) provide test results for patient diagnosis and treatment by operating equipment such as the gamma counter, spectrophotometer, densitometer, and through methods such as radioimmunoassay, enzyme immunoassay, and serological testing.
- (Microbiology) provide physician with information for treatment of patient infection by performing technical procedures for the identification or susceptibility of bacteria, parasites, fungi, and mycobacteria.
- (Blood bank) ensure the patient receives compatible blood/blood components by completing blood typing, antibody screening, compatibility testing, and antibody identification procedures.
- (Blood bank) assures future retrieval of patient transfusion information by preparing patient packets and maintaining blood bank database.
- Contributes to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintain patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
- Serve and protect the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, state, and local requirements.
- Enhance laboratory services and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Should have completed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology / B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Should possess a minimum of 1 year relevant experience in Hospital.
Medical Laboratory Technician Skills :
- Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, State Health Regulations, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Infection Control, Training Management, Lab Environment, Clinical Lab Testing, Thoroughness.
Note* - Preference would be given to Female Candidates only and aspirants willing to relocate to Doddaballapur / Bangalore.
- Hostel Facility would be provided.
- Aspirants are requested to E-mail resume in MS word format only along with photograph and with details on current fixed salary + incentives if any and expected salary.
- Please super scribe as " Application for the post of Medical Laboratory Technician at Columbia Asia Facility - Doddaballapur - Bangalore " in Subject column when writing / sending / forwarding E-mail.
- You can also reach at 9886300305
Female Lab Technician - Columbia Asia Hospitals - Doddaballapur
India, Doddaballapura, KA - microbiology, lab technician,...
Medical Lab Technician Columbia Hospital - Doddaballapura
India, Doddaballapura, KA - microbiology, medical laboratory, chemistry,...
BTS Installtion Technician
India - bts, technician...
Executive Analytical Technology
India, Bengaluru, KA - chemistry, agriculture, msc, calibration,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - microbiology, instrumentation, rs, qc, lab,...
Experienced Automotive Service Technician.
India, Bengaluru, KA - service technician, experienced, salary,...
Experienced Automotive Service Technician.
India, Bengaluru, KA - service technician, automotive service, passport,...