***Looking for someone open to all 3 shifts***
Electrician – Walton, NY
Temp to Perm
Apprentice electrician, ammonia piping, basic refrigeration, boiler or HVAC.
Basic Purpose & Scope:
Under the direction of the Maintenance Group Leader, the electrician must be able to understand and perform the following:
• Control wiring diagrams and equipment troubleshooting; this includes scales, programmable controllers, electronic/electrical equipment and multi-meter functions/applications
• Application of electrical standard and regulation codes (i.e., NEC).
• Electrical power, wiring, and lighting construction.
• Maintain and trouble shoot electrical and electronic problems and make necessary repairs including mechanical and fluid systems.
• Perform installations and modifications in accordance with the National Electrical Code.
• Active member of the HAZMAT, PSM Team and Confined Space Rescue Team
• Rebuild pumps, drives and other mechanical equipment.
• Diagnose, repair and maintain packaging, processing, cleaning, CIP equipment and general building maintenance.
• Must be willing to upgrade skills in areas where skills are not at the required level that includes but is not limited to vocational, college, vendor courses, etc. Train self and others in problem solving/troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Must have the personal tools needed to do all job assignments.
• Perform preventive maintenance inspections on all production equipment listed above as assigned by the Operations or Maintenance Team Leader. Participate in the development of a documented preventive maintenance plan. Recommend and implement continuous improvement on equipment/systems design.
• Utilize SAP and other Maintenance systems to document maintenance activities and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Maintain a clean, safe work environment by being aware of conditions that affect one’s personal safety and the safety of others, identify safety issues and problems and provide solutions.
• Accomplish tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
• Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or assignments; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
• Work effectively and cooperatively with team/work group or those outside the formal line of authority (eg, peers, managers) to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others; contributing to and accepting the consensus.
• Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Clearly convey information and ideas to individuals or groups in an effective and efficient manner.
• Set high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• Produce a safe quality product and maintain a clean work environment by complying with all state, GMP policies and regulations.
• Perform assignments in a safe and environmentally responsible manner (i.e. Minimize impact on the environment). Support and participate in plant safety and environmental initiatives to reduce loss and promote sustainability.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Possess three or more years of experience as an Electrician in an industrial setting is preferred
OR have an Associate’s degree in Electrical Technology and at least a year of experience as an Electrician in an industrial setting.
• Demonstrated proficiency of the principles of electrical circuitry and schematics.
• Familiarity and knowledge of air and ammonia compressors, boilers, HVAC and water process systems is a plus.
• Must be able to maintain and operate production line equipment.
• Ability to apply problem-solving techniques, communicate effectively, demonstrate leadership and plan effectively
• Must be medically cleared and fit to wear a respirator.
• All new maintenance employees must obtain an acceptable score on the Standard Timing Model to qualify for this position.
Interview process- Phone screen with HR and Group F2F.
Sidney, NY - electrician, plc, lathe, mill, electrical, sap,...
Sidney, NY - electrician, plc, mill, sap, electrical, lathe,...
Sidney, NY - electrician, plc, lathe, mill, electrical,...
Plant/Maintenance Engineering Technician : Walton NY
Walton, NY - electrician, plant, instrumentation, plc,...
Electrician - Northeast Pennsylvania - Wyoming County
Lake Winola, PA - electrician, electricians, welding, wiring, motors,...
Binghamton, NY - electrician, inspector, electrical, bachelor,...
Project Manager - Field Engineer - Wyoming County
Lake Winola, PA - welder, electrician, machinist, qc, millwright,...