Licensed Nurse – Hot Springs, MT ($2,000 sign on bonus)
We have a new employment opportunity for a Licensed Nurse / LPN / LVN to provide medical care for skilled nursing facility residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Hot Springs, Montana.
$2,000 sign on bonus!
We are neighbors caring for neighbors and are delighted to be part of this wonderful community that celebrates life with bubbling hot springs, great local shops and eateries, walking paths and a vibrant artists' society. Our Hot Springs hilltop location with a panoramic view of the valley is a great spot for patients to benefit from a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
Our organization is well established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the west. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing Services, provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nursing Assistant / NAC ($500 sign-on bonus )
Hot Springs, MT - hair, nursing, assistant, cna, nursing assistant,...
LPN or RN Administrator
Kalispell, MT - administrator, l.p.n., service, coordinator,...
LPN's/LVN's (TRAVEL )
Kalispell, MT - lvn, l.p.n., ft, mt, idaho, iv, practical, clinic,...
Plains, MT - mt, l.p.n., nurse, night shifts, supply, night,...
Plains, MT - l.p.n., mt, night shifts, night, supply,...
Staff Licensed Nurse Polson, MT
Polson, MT - nursing home, mt, grad, trading, licensed, nursing,...
Registered Nurse - ($3,000 Sign-on bonus)
Hot Springs, MT - nurse, nursing, registered, care, registered nurse,...