Nursing Home Administrator – Spokane, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LNHA / Executive Director in a high-quality, 5-Star rated skilled nursing facility located near Spokane, Washington. This is a beautiful building with an established DON in place.
The Nursing Home Administrator will have final responsibility for:
• Developing goals for quality care, employee recruitment and retention, and financial performance
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance.
• Implementing control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
• Training, disciplining, and if necessary, dismissing staff.
• Meeting all financial objectives.
• End responsibility for census development and marketing.
• Ensuring clinical excellence, environmental safety, and appropriate medical care
• Supervising facility administrative operations.
• Providing optimal Survey results.
• Directing the activities of clinical, administrative, and service departments.
• Chairing the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee.
• Ensuring that Compliance Program requirements are met in the facility.
• Reviewing external audit reports and taking corrective action pertaining to identified compliance-related issues including follow up reporting.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Three years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Expertise in cost reporting, P & L, and budget compliance.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• Motivational skills.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535 for more information, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779. We look forward to hearing from you.
Spokane, WA - executive director, home administrator,...
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Spokane, WA - home administrator, nursing home, administrator,...
RN UNIT CARE COORDINATOR- sign-on bonus
Spokane, WA - care coordinator, coordinator, nursing home,...
Staff Licensed Nurse Spokane, WA ($3,000 sign-on bonus )
Spokane, WA - nursing home, lvn, nurse, licensed, grad,...
Spokane, WA - medical, startup, dental, executive, health,...
Spokane, WA - nurse, nursing, medical, health, program,...
Spokane, WA - therapist, care, skilled, facility, solutions,...