Nursing Home Administrator – Spokane, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LNHA / Executive Director in a skilled nursing facility located near Spokane, Washington.
The Nursing Home Administrator will have final responsibility for:
• Developing goals for quality care, employee recruitment and retention, and financial performance
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance.
• Implementing control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
• Training, disciplining, and if necessary, dismissing staff.
• Meeting all financial objectives.
• End responsibility for census development and marketing.
• Ensuring clinical excellence, environmental safety, and appropriate medical care
• Supervising facility administrative operations.
• Providing optimal Survey results.
• Directing the activities of clinical, administrative, and service departments.
• Chairing the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee.
• Ensuring that Compliance Program requirements are met in the facility.
• Reviewing external audit reports and taking corrective action pertaining to identified compliance-related issues including follow up reporting.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Three years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Expertise in cost reporting, P & L, and budget compliance.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• Motivational skills.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535 for more information, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779. We look forward to hearing from you.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Spokane, WA - home administrator, administrator, nursing home,...
Service Line Administrator Women s Services
Spokane, WA - administrator, line, service, executive, nursing,...
Spokane, WA - executive director, home administrator,...
Account Executive / Sales - Earnings - Montana
Spokane, WA - manufacturing, executive, montana, search,...
RN - Home Health
Spokane, WA - health, home, home health, medicare, part, quality,...
Sales Representative- Outside B2B Sales
Spokane, WA - sales, executive, salesforce, cell, outside, b2b,...
Service Line Administrator of Women's Services
Spokane, WA - administrator, admin, support, neonatal, change,...