Instant Consulting Inc. is looking for a Paralegal for a large professional services client located in St. Louis, MO.
Main responsibilities are:
* Performs legal and regulatory research and analysis.
* Reviews Federal, State, and Local rules concerning procedure.
* Collects data, prepares reports, and completes audits of attorney and vendor work.
* Manages daily workload including updating case status, properly coding accounts within the system of record, interpreting legal documents, and following up with attorney and court for outstanding documentation.
* Prepares correspondence to clients, counsel, and courts.
* Completes documents for litigation, including but not limited to, affidavits.
* Prepares disposition, trial, and hearing instruments.
Job qualifications are:
* Generally has 6+ years of experience.
* Preferred - Legal Collections background.
* MS Office Suite.
Job Type: Contract
Paralegal Senior III
St. Louis, MO - paralegal, attorney, lotus, legal, regulatory, iii,...
Saint Louis, MO - paralegal, trial, mo, law, law firm, general,...
St. Louis, MO - paralegal, attorney, stamping, trial, litigation,...
Saint Louis, MO - paralegal, attorney, legal, regulatory,...
Real Estate Paralegal
- paralegal, estate, real, drafting, including,...
St. Louis, MO - paralegal, legal secretary, civil, secretary,...
St. Louis, MO - paralegal, action, legal, law, works, counsel,...