Position: Remote Site Nurse
Location: British Columbia, Canada
ELG FZE on behalf of UnitedHealthcare Global Medical are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Canadian Registered Nurses to provide medical care in at a mine site in BC.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Direct oversight and administration of all patient care and documentation
• Ensure strict adherence to health management protocols, medical directives, policies and procedures to ensure quality nursing care
• Establish, maintain and review confidential record keeping and adherence to OH&S Regulations
• Maintain clinic as per client's needs
• Monitor and regulate all medication on site including controlled drugs
• Work in collaboration with site employees and managers to provide the safest working space for employees.
• Submit required documentation to head office including signed timecards and expense reports
Right to work in Canada
Current registration as a Nurse in BC
Current Healthcare Provider CPR Course
Completion and certification of CPR, WHMIS, TDG, PST/CST, and H2S
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider course
International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) or Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
Sr. Business Analyst Technical Writer
Columbus, OH - writer, technical writer, it, management, cognos,...
OH - electrician, electro, welding,...
Columbus, OH - teacher, preschool, childhood, teachers,...
Teach In China - ESL / English Teachers
Columbus, OH - esl, chinese, teacher, english teacher, teachers,...
Pharmacist Eastern TX vs
TX - pharmacist, pharmacy, sterile, eastern, city,...
Assistant Operations Supervisor
Canada, North Vancouver, BC - b.c., head office, assistant, supervisor,...
Food Service Supervisor
Canada, Vancouver, BC - b.c., dba, pizza, food service, food,...