Registered Nurse – Salem, OR
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN) to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Salem, Oregon. This is a full time position. Multiple shifts/schedules available.
*$5,000 Sign on Bonus for Full-time Hires!
Our nursing home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood and is a wonderful setting where our patients benefit from a full range of post-acute rehabilitation services. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100% employee-owned company. Our organization is well established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the west. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Nursing Center (Center) in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team.
• Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - MedSurg - Experience Working in the USA R
Salem, OR - travel, nurse, r.n., registered, care, intensive,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - ER in Cottage grove
Salem, OR - travel, er, nurse, nursing, r.n., registered,...
RN-PCU/Stepdown - Travel Nursing: Tele/PCU RN Travel in Sa
Salem, OR - tele, r.n., nurse, progressive, care, nursing,...
PACU / Recovery Room - Travel RN Assignments Nationwide
Salem, OR - nurse, room, registered, post, medical, healthcare,...
Excellent Ongoing Primary Care Locum in Oregon Full Time N
OR - search, primary care, locum, medical,...
Registered Nurse RN - Home Health
Salem, OR - bradley, health, registered nurse, doctor, nurse,...
Seasonal Travel RN - ICU, CVICU, SICU, MICU, NICU, PICU
Salem, OR - travel, staffing, information, registered nurse,...