• Ensures all data development efforts adhere to principles and policies supporting the EDS.
• Able to design solutions based on high level architecture and drive design effort to details.
• Analyzes and designs data needs to support both real time and enterprise efforts.
• Extract data from multiple sources, integrate disparate data into a common data model, and integrate data into a target database, application, or file.
• Interpret data, analyze results, and provide information insights to clients to help them prioritize business needs
• Elicit and identify data requirements based on research and client interaction
• Communicate with all levels of stakeholders as appropriate, including executives, data modelers, application developers, business users, and customers
• Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, data quality requirements, and physical data models based on requirements and logical data model
• Interpret / Translate business requirements into data requirements.
• Design, develop, unit test, and document technical solutions.
• Provides solutions to current (tactical) problems with permanent (strategic) answers.
• Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
• Develops and documents technical design specifications with specific emphasis on data requirements
• Leads technical meetings, as required
• Support and contribute to Data Governance, Data Quality initiatives.
• Conveys ideas clearly and tailors communication based on selected audience (technical and non-technical).
• Effectively composes technical and non-technical documents such as design specifications, operation guides, process flows, and other technical schematics.
• Writes and updates task/project status and reports.
• 5+ years working with data, database development
• 3+ years working experience in Health Care.
• 3+ years in Data Warehousing.
• 2+ years Java experience.
• 2+ years working with relational databases (Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server).
• Knowledge of Health Information Exchange (HIE), a plus.
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), a plus.
• Knowledge of HL7 standards, a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities on demand.
• Effective in inter-personal and team-oriented communications.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience in enterprise data acquisition and preparation for enterprise use.
Application Technical Lead - Senior Data Warehouse - Clinical Data-
United States - data, soa, technical, technical lead, oracle,...
Senior Data Warehouse Engineer
Philadelphia, PA - data warehouse, warehouse, etl, data, sql, query,...
Application Technical Lead -Senior Data Warehouse -Clinical Data
Philadelphia, PA - technical lead, data, technical, data warehouse,...
SQL and Server Developers
Philadelphia, PA - sas, data warehouse, database, sql, data,...
Senior Power BI Engineer
Philadelphia, PA - bi, power, data warehouse, sql, data, engineer,...
Full Stack Java Tech Lead
Philadelphia, PA - architectural, technical lead, java, technical,...
Technical Lead -Mobile/Texting
Philadelphia, PA - technical lead, tech, references, support, service,...