Resident Care Manager – Idaho Falls, ID
We have a new employment opportunity for a Resident Care Manager within a high quality skilled nursing facility located in Idaho Falls, Idaho. We prefer a Registered Nurse for this position, however LPN / LVNs with extensive prior RCM experience may be considered.
Idaho Falls, located along the Snake River at the Rocky Mountains' western edge, is an affordable city with its own symphony, opera, museum, zoo, and minor league baseball team. Idaho Falls is the perfect location for people looking for an opportunity to discover the wonders of Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks, the Craters of the Moon National Monument, or Henry's Fork of the Snake River.
Nestled in one of Idaho Falls’ quiet residential neighborhoods, our patients benefit from a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs. We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring!
The chosen RCM candidate will be rewarded with market leading compensation. We are looking for a Nurse with solid clinical experience within long term care. This is a full-time day shift position.
Resident Care Manager Essential Functions:
• Coordinate the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) to ensure timely completion of clinical assessments for each resident.
• Coordinates and performs nursing assessments at time of admission and ongoing.
• Participate in the daily quality review of new admission medical records, physician orders, and nursing reports for the prior 24-72 hours.
• Initiate development of individual care plans and care directives utilizing nursing process, Minimum Data Set (MDS), Care Area Assessments (CAAs), and resident input.
• Update resident care plans and care directives as necessary in compliance with regulations.
• Utilize the MDS scheduler to plan and set MDS Assessment Reference Dates (ARDs).
• Conduct interdisciplinary resident care conferences at 72 hours post admission, during the Admission RAI process, upon inter-Center unit transfer, and quarterly or at time of a significant change in condition per regulations.
• Maintain the Medicare Prospective Payment System (PPS) communication board for the unit.
• Assist the DNS with managing, supervising, coordination and participating in resident care programs, including the day to day oversight of care delivery in conjunction with other IDT members.
• Validate that resident needs are being met timely and professionally.
• Participate in committees and meetings such as Resident Care Conferences, Nutrition/Hydration/Skin, Behavior and Medication, Unusual Events and fall prevention.
• Assist DNS to develop, interpret, implement and validate that Center policies and procedures, standards of practice and regulatory guidelines are adhered to by unit staff.
• Participate in Quality Assurance Program as directed by DNS.
Education, Licensure, & Experience Requirements:
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a nursing services management role with oversight of resident care and daily staff performance.
• Current Nursing License (RN or LPN) in good standing
Benefits & Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• New, higher wage scale
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Nurse - Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Travel )
Idaho Falls, ID - idaho, pediatric, falls, nurse, care, intensive...
Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical (Travel )
Idaho Falls, ID - idaho, surgical, falls, nurse, medical...
Registered Nurse - MS (Travel )
Idaho Falls, ID - idaho, falls, ms, medical, income, active,...
Registered Nurse - Oncology (Travel )
Idaho Falls, ID - idaho, falls, oncology, medical, medical insurance,...
Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC Idaho Falls, ID ($500 sign-on bonus)
Idaho Falls, ID - nursing assistant, idaho, assistant, fi, hair,...
Occupational Therapist - OT
Idaho Falls, ID - idaho, therapist, ot, falls, occupational,...
Physiatrist - Physician - (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - PM&R
Idaho Falls, ID - idaho, physical, medicine, physician, falls, p.m.,...