Perform procurement duties for the assigned commodities/suppliers.
Specific Accountibilities and Responsibilities
• Sustain on-time delivery of all products required to meet customer expectations.
• Ensure Gantt charts related to new product introduction are developed by suppliers and reviewed as a minimum on a weekly basis and improvement plans are implemented.
• Review at the suppliers and, as necessary, at the suppliers’ sub-contractors (e.g. processors) the work progress and ensure that everything is done to adhere to the required delivery dates.
• In case of known or anticipated delays, ensure that recovery plans are developed to the required delivery dates.
• Prepare status reports.
• Liaise with the other SCM team members as necessary.
• Liaise with other departments as necessary (e.g. program management, quality, production).
Qualifications and Education
• College/University degree (ideally engineering).
• SCMP designation is an asset.
• Full and active driver’s license
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, sitting for long periods of time, standing or walking. Must be able to travel to suppliers (North America) and work independently with minimal supervision.
Candidate must be able to work in an environment subject to noise and regular interruptions.
Job Specific Competencies
• Understanding of aerospace products (ideally landing gears) and manufacturing processes (including plating, heat treat, paint, NDT, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Good understanding of supply chain.
• Good understanding of risk management.
• Proficiency in modern office software (MS Office).
• Understanding of ISO9001 or AS9100 requirements.
This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
Canada, Mount Royal, QC - import, clerk, french, qc, sourcing, fashion...
District Sales Manager, Montreal - The Source
Canada, Montreal, QC - district, qc, team, place, electronics,...
LCL Import Customer Service
Canada, Montreal, QC - import, customs, french, qc, forwarding, ocean,...
Aerospace Electrical Engineer
Canada, Montreal, QC - electrical engineer, aircraft, aerospace,...
Aerospace Flight Test Instrumentation Technician
Canada, Montreal, QC - instrumentation, aerospace, flight, catia,...
Aerospace Air Systems Engineer (ECS)
Canada, Montreal, QC - aerospace, instrumentation, flight, cabin,...
Analyste de projets financiers bilingue (Montréal, Qc)
Canada, Montreal, QC - peoplesoft, qc, en, sap, le, du, administration,...