- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Plan and coordinate menus
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
- Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant including scheduled shifts
- Manage staff and provide them with feedback
- Recruit, train and motivate staff
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Check stock levels and order supplies
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field
Good and positive communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Demonstrates knowledge of sanitation specifications
Demonstrates strong coaching and leadership skills
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in Hospitality area, please, send us a resume thru email.
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - chef, executive chef, catering, culinary, food,...
Assistant Purchasing Manager
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, AZ - marriott, purchasing manager, chain, purchasing,...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - chef, pastry, sous, baker, bakery, usd, visa, head,...
Hotel Assistant Manager.
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - hotel, usd, visa, front desk, general manager,...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - experience, well, salary, field,...
Physical Rice Trader, Dubai
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - arabic, commodity, commodities, trader, trading,...
GROUP DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS RESTAURANT GROUP, DUBAI
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - director, operations, executive, restaurant,...