- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Plan and coordinate menus
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- Analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
- Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant including scheduled shifts
- Manage staff and provide them with feedback
- Recruit, train and motivate staff
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Check stock levels and order supplies
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field
Good and positive communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Demonstrates knowledge of sanitation specifications
Demonstrates strong coaching and leadership skills
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in Hospitality area, please, send us a resume thru email.
Guest Services Supervisor Clinic & Hospital Main Receptions (UAE
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - arabic, vip, escort, reception, help desk, desk,...
Security Manager - TRYP by Wyndham Dubai
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - hotel, cctv, security, inn, police, hotels, guards,...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - contracts, global, communication, construction,...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - hr manager, hr, human, preservation, architect,...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - secretary, office administration, administration,...
Professional Affairs Manager Middle East & Africa - Vision Care
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - fitter, optometrist, middle, support, ensure, east,...
Front Office Manager - Four Points by Sheraton, Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - marriott, front office, office manager, hotel,...