Staff Registered Nurse – Laurel, MT
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Laurel, Montana. This is a full time position.
Small town charm and friendly people make living, working and playing in Laurel a year-round joy. We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty, and compassion. We believe people are always the number one priority. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Nursing Center (Center) in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team.
• Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Travel OR RN assignment in Billings, MT (Travel )
Billings, MT - mt, r.n....
CRITICAL CARE UNIT RN
Billings, MT - restoration, city, staff, r.n., executive, nurse,...
Travel Endoscopy RN assignment in Billings, MT (Travel )
Billings, MT - mt, r.n., endoscopy...
Billings, MT - mt, healthcare, nurse, r.n., requirement,...
Billings, MT - mt, healthcare, nurse, requirement, r.n.,...
Travel ICU RN assignment in Billings, MT (Travel )
Billings, MT - mt, icu, r.n....
RN - OR CIRCULATE in Billings, MT (Travel )
Billings, MT - mt, nurse, vascular, r.n., ortho, neuro...