Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – El Paso, TX
We have a new employment opportunity for a LNHA / Executive Director in a skilled nursing facility located in El Paso, Texas. Great opportunity for a dynamic NHA in a regional company with a reputation for quality.
The Nursing Home Administrator will have final responsibility for;
• Developing goals for quality care, employee recruitment and retention, and financial performance.
• Implementing control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
• Training, disciplining, and if necessary, dismissing staff.
• Meeting all financial objectives.
• End responsibility for census development and marketing.
• Ensuring clinical excellence, environmental safety, and appropriate medical care
• Supervising facility administrative operations.
• Providing optimal Survey results.
• Directing the activities of clinical, administrative, and service departments.
• Chairing the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee.
• Ensuring that Compliance Program requirements are met in the facility.
• Reviewing external audit reports and taking corrective action pertaining to identified compliance-related issues including follow up reporting.
Nursing Home Administrator Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Three years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Expertise in cost reporting, P & L, and budget compliance.
• Ability to work with a large staff.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Executive Search Solutions is a national healthcare recruitment firm with a focus on long-term care. We pride ourselves on providing full service candidate support from introduction to interview and beyond. There is never a charge to applicants / candidates for our services. For a complete list of job openings visit our website.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535 for more information, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779. We look forward to hearing from you.
NHA Nursing Home Administrator Full Time
El Paso, TX - home administrator, administrator, nursing home,...
Registered Nurse - Local Contracts & PRN Med Surg/Tele
El Paso, TX - surg, med, nurse, tele, nursing, care, registered,...
Registered Nurse Pediatric ICU / PRN
El Paso, TX - staff nurse, orthopedic, r.n., nursing, pediatric,...
Entry level - Management and Customer Service
El Paso, TX - entry, sales, marketing, inside, el, human,...
Sr IT Database Administrator
Mexico, Ciudad Juárez, Chih. - programmer, database administrator, database,...
Administrator, IT - Customer
El Paso, TX - desk, help desk, administrator, warehouse,...
DIRECTOR OF NURSING / MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING DIRECTOR
El Paso, TX - director, op, call, west, medical, quality,...