Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Looking for flexible Candidates.
• Prefer that candidates be available for OT and willing and able to work any shift required Monday through Sunday, including shifts up to 12 hours in length
• This role is responsible for correctly, safely and efficiently packaging and warehousing salt products for a salt manufacturing and packaging facility.
• Operation of packaging equipment.
• Monitor bag weights on scale.
• Minor maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment
• Housekeeping tasks
• Repalletizing/disposal of distressed product.
• Stock bags
• Place Jugs in boxes
• Feed Jugs into machines
• Other duties as assigned
• Forklift Operation
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in a warehouse
• Forklift experience
• Dress Code: Candidate must wear steel toed boots. must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves. Other PPE provided.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES ASSOCIATE I
Austin, TX - forklift operator, tile, office administration,...
USAR Unit Administrator
Maineville, OH - retired, army, civil, sheet, administrator,...
NO EXP__All Shift__(8 Hrs)__Mailroom Cleaner __ $350_Daily Cash
Houston, TX - mailroom, 3rd shift, cleaner, cash, 3rd, shift...
Pittsburgh, PA - laborer, warehouse, shop, assembly, packing, hr,...
Leetsdale, PA - laborer, warehouse, max, forklift, packing,...
Industrial Manufacturing Labor Grinding Department
McKees Rocks, PA - laborer, metal, grinding, manufacturing, interview,...
Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care Recruitment Event - (M
Kansas City, MO - medical, research, city, kansas, doctors,...