POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Staff, Developer Analytics will be responsible for collaborating proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component design ETL and Analytics solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency,, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global reporting solution.
• Responsible for architecting ETL and data warehouse solutions.
• Responsible for designing RPD, Developing Dashboards and reports across production support, enhancements and projects.
• Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
• Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including interactive dashboards, ad hoc queries, KPIs, Scorecards, reports, mobile alerts & notifications independently or as a part of a team.
• Enhance performance in the Dashboards and reports. Tuning queries, reviewing repositories and applying indexes where needed.
• Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
• Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
• Code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise data warehouse solutions.
• Proficiency in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 11g and/or above
• Proficiency in Designing RPD, Developing Analysis & Reports.
• Proficiency in Oracle Data Integrator 11g and/or above
• Proficiency with Topologies and creating/updating Knowledge modules
• Experience in ETL architecture design within data warehousing environments governed by applying appropriate methodologies and ETL standards
• Experience in Designing custom warehouses
• Experience in Data modeling, creation and configuration of metadata objects
• Experience in catalog objects, design, development and tuning of dashboards and reports
• Experience in scheduling with iBots and/or BI Scheduler
• Excellent understanding of OBIEE architecture.
• Strong background in data warehouse, data management and data analytics
• Ability to setup OBIEE security requirements as well as guide the users with recommendations.
• Knowledge of Oracle EBS modules
• Ability to work with Oracle support in troubleshooting issues with OBIEE data and functionality
• Working Knowledge in BI Apps.
• Strong understanding of advanced technologies like Oracle ADF/Fusion Middleware
• Proficiency in SQL tuning
• Experience with web services (Java, AIA, SOA oracle fusion middleware) is an added advantage
• Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them
• Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management
• Good working knowledge in Unix/Linux shell scripting
• Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives
• Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
• Ability to create and organize project plans and technical specifications
• Effective writing and diagramming skills
• 3 years of experience in IT/Technology
• 3 years of experience in OBIEE (Designing RPD, Developing Dashboards & Reports)
• 3 years of experience in ODI (Designing Developing Interfaces)
• 3 years of experience in Creating and Modifying Knowledge modules
• 3 years of experience in setting Topologies and Agents
• 2 years of experience in Designing custom warehouses
• 2 years of experience in setting up security and administration in OBIEE
• 2 years’ experience with weblogic server
• 2 years’ experience with UNIX/Linux shell scripting
• 1 year experience with Java
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related is required
• Proficiency with MS Project/Visio/etc.
• Effective writing and diagramming skills
• Experience with international or multi-level marketing business
• Experience with complex, multi-national data warehouse implementations
• Experience with Java is a plus.
• Experience with Oracle Discoverer a plus.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
Winston-Salem, NC - scheduler, obiee, etl, oracle, fusion,...
Winston-Salem, NC - scheduler, obiee, fusion, ebs, oracle, designing,...
Oracle Developer Analytics (OBIEE)
Winston-Salem, NC - developer, obiee, oracle, etl, c2c, analytics,...
IT Finance Manager
Advance, NC - it, technology, management, operating, development,...
Forsyth County, NC - planner, scheduler, aerospace, aircraft, planning,...
Build and Release Engineer (WebLogic / Fusion / Oracle EBS)
Winston-Salem, NC - fusion, oracle, ebs, weblogic, h1b, qtp, shell,...
Oracle PLSQL Developer
Winston-Salem, NC - oracle database, oracle, pl, ebs, developer,...